Coventry AM AM

Fish

Banned
Visit site
We have a AM-AM on the 11th August and I'm looking to put a GM team in, full details below.

2.00PM SHOTGUN START TEAM STABLEFORD COMPETITION Handicap Limits for Entry – Men 28 Ladies 36
Ladies will receive 3 additional course adjustment strokes
Full Stroke Allowance
Current handicap certificates will be required on the day
*Players with inactive handicaps may enter but their scores will not be eligible for prizes
TEAM PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED FOR
THE THREE LEADING 18 HOLE SCORES
INDIVIDUAL PRIZES
NEAREST THE PIN AT THE 7TH HOLE
2ND SHOT NEAREST THE PIN AT THE 9TH HOLE
LONGEST DRIVE AY THE 18TH HOLE

ENTRY FEE: (inclusive of Coffee and Bacon Roll on Arrival and 2 Course Dinner)
VISITORS £30.00 MEMBERS: £25.00

Here's our Flyover

So, who fancies playing my course which is in fantastic condition and at only £30 for all of the above, well it's quite staggering :thup:

1/ Fish
2/
3/
4/

Happy to put more teams forward if the interest is there.

Last edited:

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'd be up for it Robin, but since I've played there a couple of times already I'll sit out if you fill it with others.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
1/ Fish
2/ Region3
3/
4/

Fish

Banned
Visit site
1/ Fish
2/ Region3
3/ Fundy
4/

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I know it's mid-week but I thought I would have been fighting people off for this, bacon buttie & coffee before and a 2-course meal afterwards and playing a previous Open Qualifying course which is looking amazing plus the chance to win lots of very good prizes for only £30, I'm gobsmacked :confused:

irip

Head Pro
Visit site
I know it's mid-week but I thought I would have been fighting people off for this, bacon buttie & coffee before and a 2-course meal afterwards and playing a previous Open Qualifying course which is looking amazing plus the chance to win lots of very good prizes for only £30, I'm gobsmacked :confused:

Maybe its the company putting everyone off:whistle:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Unfortunately Gary has double booked and has had to pull out, if I don't fill this with forumites by Monday morning I'll have to cancel the booking.

If that happens Steve don't worry, I'll drag you up for a game whenever you want :thup:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

It's a great offer mate, but it's in the middle of the holiday season; I'd be pushing my luck anyway with the amount of time I've had off work already this year, but we're missing half the office as well so I've got no chance, good luck sorting it.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
It's a great deal on a great course but there may be a few on holiday. I would have joined you but go away on the 10th.

It's a great offer mate, but it's in the middle of the holiday season; I'd be pushing my luck anyway with the amount of time I've had off work already this year, but we're missing half the office as well so I've got no chance, good luck sorting it.

Yeah, not the best time to have an AM AM IMO with holidays just starting, I think some of the fixtures in our calendar and a bit squiff, but hey, who am I to complain :smirk: