Course Flyovers

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
A post I just made on the played today thread prompted this thread.

I played Whitefield which has a nice flyover on their website narrated by Peter Allis, compared to one on another local club's site Worsley has a flyover by someone I don't know. The Allis one is so much better.

We are doing one at Ellesmere this year and have decided to have the Peter Allis narrated one. I am really looking forward to seeing it.

Does your club have one and what is the narration like?

D

Deleted member 16999

My last club Seaton Carew has one, narrated by Peter Allis as well, his voice is perfect for it.

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
Just watched the Whitefield one out of pure curiosity. Peter Allis has a fantastic voice for this. I've never seen a narrated flyover vid like this before. The ones I knew were always just the flyover footage with music.

D

Deleted member 15344

[video=youtube_share;3pjasDDFhj4]http://youtu.be/3pjasDDFhj4[/video]

No narration

Jimbop90

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just watching the Whitefield one, whoever has made that clearly couldn't be bothered getting the music volume in balance with Peter Allis' voice when it does the little animation between holes. So much louder!

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Virtuocity made an excellent one for his home course EastRenfrewshire GC., free of charge tooooo.

Yes very good, other than the narrator saying the 13th was "surrounded by bunkers".

Work up that way a bit must try and suss an option to take clubs etc sometime.

kerber0s1983

Assistant Pro
Visit site
This one was done last year with narration by Peter Alliss

Just a shame it was after the hottest period of the year, so the fairways look a bit scorched
[video]https://player.vimeo.com/video/136816599[/video]