Course closed tomorrow...

Mandofred

Visit site
Well.....now I know it's serious. I just got a message from B&Q about being shut that day. How am I going to pick up a new power tool to keep me busy that day? Of course...I could just pick a power tool up the Wed before with my old fart card for 10% off.......

MACM85

Visit site
Had an email from the club today and the whole place is closed Monday. No golf permitted. Must admit it is a shame that they just didn't close the clubhouse and allowed golf but I get the reasoning

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had a conformation email from the club today.

Clubhouse and changing rooms closed, pro shop open and course open to members only.
I usually play on Mondays but I won't be playing as I will be paying my respects to the woman of the century.

God save the King.

theoneandonly

Blackballed
Visit site

Clubhouse and changing rooms closed, pro shop open and course open to members only.
I usually play on Mondays but I won't be playing as I will be paying my respects to the woman of the century.

God save the King.
Funeral dosent start till 11, you can get 9 in probably 18 if you tee off early.

Mandofred

Visit site

God save the King.
Which century? Seems she did a decent job of the overlap of one to the other.....

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
No word from my place yet. Game booked as we try to play on a Monday as neither of us work that day, so as a day off, it doesn't affect us. Also as we no longer pay the licence we can't watch it anyway. So just what are we supposed to do?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Fully closed. Gates being locked and all access to the range and practice facilities roped off and shut down. We are on Crown land and have been given a list of stuff we are allowed and not allowed to do during the mourning period and next Monday.