Course closed tomorrow...

Buckles01

Visit site
Email last night. Course open as is the clubhouse and changing rooms via card access. Bar and kitchen closed for the day…. Seems fair enough to me ??

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm struggling to find any courses open on Monday. Currently a choice between Shendish Manor and Stockley Park by the looks of it. :unsure: Anyone know any others near my area that are open?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I'm struggling to find any courses open on Monday. Currently a choice between Shendish Manor and Stockley Park by the looks of it. :unsure: Anyone know any others near my area that are open?
I think your problem is going to be paying ..many clubs are going "members only" so they can close the clubhouse and shop....nobody to take payment.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think your problem is going to be paying ..many clubs are going "members only" so they can close the clubhouse and shop....nobody to take payment.
Shendish & Stockley both have their online booking form still available for the day hence why they're in consideration.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I did yeah, there were some on that were further away, also some that appeared to be available yet on their own website said they were closed!
I’ve noticed that in the past with GolfNow - they will take bookings for clubs which are closed due to bad weather. There doesn’t seem to be a process for clubs to update GN with their status.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Double checked and we are 100% closed with play & practice forbidden.

There will no doubt be old guard who the rules do not apply to

Them no doubt being the same ones who constanly complain about the lack of respect shown by the youth of today, other members etc. At least at some clubs it now clear that showing respect and how you do it is a matter of personal choice and not something to be imposed.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Them no doubt being the same ones who constanly complain about the lack of respect shown by the youth of today, other members etc. At least at some clubs it now clear that showing respect and how you do it is a matter of personal choice and not something to be imposed.

200%!

On the plus side they’re a breed that’s becoming extinct and for the better.