County member

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm looking to become a county member of a links course so I can play through the winter, I'm based in Glasgow and would be willing to drive up to around 90mins if anyone has any suggestions of good deals I can check out
Thanks

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Most places its outside 50 miles., though admitted some might do less.

Crail do a winter deal, theres a load of guys from Glasgow my mate knows go there most weekends,

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
For winter you'll need links, Leven normally do country membership. Scotscraig although not links is 12 months decent golf and they have (at least had) country member deals

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Gullane do a winter competition which is open to visitors through the winter. Lots of folk from the West come through to play. I can't find any info at the moment, but someone on here might have more info.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions, thinking it's going to be leven links but dont think they do a country membership, waiting on an email from them, I was looking at eyemouth too really enjoyed that course and no mats in winter, any other suggestions

Last edited:

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Went for leven links, leven golf society country member as of tomorrow going to try get down there next week at some point

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
It looks nice, aye the guy I spoke with said its busy but he will get me on no problem, think I'll have to book a fair bit in advance by the sounds of it I'll see if I can get a meet organised if things get back to normal