Counterbalanced putter

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi all

would not mind giving one of these a shot, especially after playing with my mate's (oh er ,etc etc)

Open to offers and suggestions

Ta

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks both

I am kind of reluctant to start modifying my current putter as in all honestly, i really like it the way it currently is.

Besides i have already chopped the shaft to 33" and fitted an AVS grip. Kind of wanted to try one of the longer (37" plus) grips also.

yes i know if i am happy i should just use my current putter, but hey

I fancy a play with some new toys :D

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
Thanks both

I am kind of reluctant to start modifying my current putter as in all honestly, i really like it the way it currently is.

Besides i have already chopped the shaft to 33" and fitted an AVS grip. Kind of wanted to try one of the longer (37" plus) grips also.

Me too! I love experimenting.

I bought a cheap Wilson 8881 to play about with, wrestled the grip off, almost gave myself a hernia, fitted the counterweight and it's currently my #1 putter. Very often get 30' putts to within a foot, it really improves the distance control on long putts.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks both

The good thing about these counterweights is if you don't like them you just take them out again.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've an Odyssey Tank cruiser #1 counter balanced putter with adjustable weights in the head and top of the grip.

Depends how much you were looking to spend as I like and would want enough to replace it should my current experiment fail :)

If you're interested drop me a pm

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've an Odyssey Tank cruiser #1 counter balanced putter with adjustable weights in the head and top of the grip.

Depends how much you were looking to spend as I like and would want enough to replace it should my current experiment fail :)

Are you looking to sell it already :rofl:

2nd dibs on it if so :thup:

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Are you looking to sell it already :rofl:

2nd dibs on it if so :thup:

Ha ha, vulture!

Not really, hence me not selling it cheap as very early days with the SeeMore.

Welcome to try it out if you like, and it's not what this gents after👍

Jon321

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I've just brought a putter and tried plenty out. The 2 counterbalanced that I like were the Tank and the Spider Si. Both lovely putters.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ha ha, vulture!

Not really, hence me not selling it cheap as very early days with the SeeMore.

Welcome to try it out if you like, and it's not what this gents after

I wouldn't mind a quick stint with it on the practice green next time we play:thup:
They've got one in at Chilli dip and can't keep my hands off it every time I go for a knock down there.

We should start up a Sunday morning Golf Club Fair/exchange. :thup:
My garage is currently overflowing.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
I recently switched to a counter balanced putter (TM Ghost Spider Si) and for me it's been a revelation. Almost always start the ball on the line I choose now, pace control is much improved and very confident over short putts.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
I wouldn't mind a quick stint with it on the practice green next time we play:thup:
They've got one in at Chilli dip and can't keep my hands off it every time I go for a knock down there.

We should start up a Sunday morning Golf Club Fair/exchange. :thup:
My garage is currently overflowing.

No worries, I'm unlikely to sell it tbh, unless I'm made an offer I can't refuse.

Best I've putted using that, hoping for a slight improvement with the SeeMore but we'll see....

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
I know someone with a Spider Si, hardly used ,he just can't get on with the mallet shape. Will ask about it, if anyone is interested.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

:rofl:

Are you serious?

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Thanks for the offer mate, but i can tell you dont really want to part with it

Give it to QWERTY

He will need it after i nip into Chilli Dip after work tomorrow and buy that one they have in there from under his nose....

:D.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks for the offer mate, but i can tell you dont really want to part with it

Give it to QWERTY

He will need it after i nip into Chilli Dip after work tomorrow and buy that one they have in there from under his nose....

:D.

:rofl:

I'd recommend looking at them though :thup:

Can change all manner of weights to find what you like.