Continuous Handicap Review

coley167

Medal Winner
Visit site
The answer to this may be obvious but I cannot find a definitive answer so thought it would be best to ask.

The handicap software will now flag up when a player has seven consecutive 0.1 increases so that the handicap secretary / committee can consider increasing their handicap.

Do the seven consecutive 0.1's have to occur in competition or would supplementary cards count towards the seven?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

D

Deleted member 15344

Whenever i have run the report it has only given the results from Qualifying Comps

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Whenever i have run the report it has only given the results from Qualifying Comps

I can see no reason why Supplementaries would not be included for Continuous Handicap Review - they have the same status as any other qualifier. The only exclusion stated is that Reduction Only is ignored.

Colin L

Tour Winner
Visit site
I can see no reason why Supplementaries would not be included for Continuous Handicap Review - they have the same status as any other qualifier. The only exclusion stated is that Reduction Only is ignored.

I'd agree with that. The point of flagging up a sequence of 0.1s is to alert us to a possible need to intervene and increase a player's handicap. If we didn't include Supplementaries, we might not be acting as quickly as we should in support of the player.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
All Qualifying scores (which includes Supplementary Scores) are included in the Continuous Handicap Review process.