Competition Fees

oltimer

Assistant Pro
Visit site
value for money ? = £1.00 for comp, optional £1 ball sweep and at least 9 comps a year include a free meal afterwards. prize vouchers to spend at the Course £30 1st, £20 2nd, £15 3rd place, all ball sweep money collected paid out to those with 2`s.

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
£2 for the comp, taken straight off the card, plus optional £2 for the 2s which not everyone seems to be taking part in at the moment, paid cash in the proshop, plus we have £3 swindle fees.

Matty6

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
£3 for the comp and optional £2 for the two's pool. Has to be paid when you sign in and you can't use the money that's on your shop account.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just a thought. Would anyone on here be a bit narked it your club took a few shillings of each entry to pay for a new cup / upgrade (tidying up) of current cups?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Just a thought. Would anyone on here be a bit narked it your club took a few shillings of each entry to pay for a new cup / upgrade (tidying up) of current cups?

That's what ours do, we get a print out after each comp showing how many entered and what value was collected, how much was paid to each winner & place and then the percentage that goes towards the end of season cups/prizes, engraving etc, how else are they supposed to fund it?

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
That's what ours do, we get a print out after each comp showing how many entered and what value was collected, how much was paid to each winner & place and then the percentage that goes towards the end of season cups/prizes, engraving etc, how else are they supposed to fund it?

I suggested it to our newly formed committee a few months ago after seeing first hand the state of ours, we have one that is jokingly called "The Darts Trophy" for that is what it looks like and it's for a major!!!!, to howls of you can't do that from the others. I was stunned. No wonder they are such a mess!

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Not sure if ours do this but I think it's a great idea.

Think our comp fee's are about £4 per comp £1 or 2 for two's.

D

Deleted member 15344

£3 pay on the day

Percentage goes to prize money , presentation night , board names and trophy engraving and cleaning

calluma11

Club Champion
Visit site
£2.50 for us.
£2 goes to comp and 50p goes towards two's money

Good job really as we play for money + bits in our 4 ball and it costs me more often than not

Senseicads

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Ours our £4 normally +£2 for 2's. If its a board comp then that is normally a pound extra. Just out of interest we had a comp that had like 38 entrants, however top prize was still capped at £50. Our pro said that was the most an amateur could earn from the comp. I've no idea what the other prize money went towards...which was why I wondered?