Cobra 1 length hybrid

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Looks like the new F8 comes in a std and a one length flavour.
There are two video reviews, one brings an interesting point up about chipping around greens..
Have to say, a hybrid is on my shopping list for next season and the one length is a tempting proposition.
Any one else had their head turned by this development?

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Looks like the new F8 comes in a std and a one length flavour.
There are two video reviews, one brings an interesting point up about chipping around greens..
Have to say, a hybrid is on my shopping list for next season and the one length is a tempting proposition.
Any one else had their head turned by this development?
Not myself, being one that struggles with hybrids that I have already, I'm more interested in the crossover type iron/hybrid thingy

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
If they can produce a hybrid with a 7iron length shaft in it that I can hit within 10 yards of my current I would pay handsomely for it!!! Any idea what length the shaft will be and what the lowest loft theyre going to do is?

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Think it’s 7 iron length and normal hybrid lofts .. but might be worth investigating the loft req’d to get the distance

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Prompted by all these threads I have suddenly realised I can swap the shafts in my 3 and 4 hybrids as well as tweaking the lofts so instead of my normal 3 set to 2 with the long shaft and 4 set +1 In the shorter shaft (as normal) I might try things the other way round for a change (suspect the short delofted 3 will not be a whole lot of use in the winter unless things are frozen solid (in which case I won't be playing anyway!)

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have had more 19 deg driving Irons and hybrids than any other club (even drivers) . I think I would be all over one of these!!!