Clubs nicked!!!!

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just to give you another option, you can borrow my Callaway x forged irons 3-PW...they've got Nippon NSpro 1150 gh tour stiff shafts in them. Also have a set of nearly new vokey wedges you can borrow 48, 52 & 56......You can also have free gratis to keep, a Callaway Trilby Tour bag if you want it. Just let me know if youre interested in any of them.

Hendo007

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
GOLFBALL_WHACKER_GUY, Sorry for your loss. I sometimes leave my clubs in my shed too and it doesn't have a lock. I kid myself on that there is no chance of anyone breaking into it as there are too many houses looking onto my shed and no possible rear entrance to my garden. I guess you can never be too careful as these scumbags will try anything.

It was also really nice to read all the offers etc from other forum members and your right when you say there are some decent people still left.

I've nothing to offer am afraid that you haven't already acquired but I have taken the time to update yer sig for you ;-) just copy and paste the below,

Midnight Driver
Taylormade 5 wood.
Nae Hybrids cos I canny hit them
Cobra SZ Irons 5-SW
Wedge from the FS forum
Old TM Putter the scum F*cks didn't see
Powacaddy Classic electric trolley and cart bag.
manky old callaway shoes (soon to be cleaned up am sure)

Fook, have I got any balls ?

Hendo007

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
GOLFBALL_WHACKER_GUY, Sorry for your loss. I sometimes leave my clubs in my shed too and it doesn't have a lock. I kid myself on that there is no chance of anyone breaking into it as there are too many houses looking onto my shed and no possible rear entrance to my garden. I guess you can never be too careful as these scumbags will try anything.

It was also really nice to read all the offers etc from other forum members and your right when you say there are some decent people still left.

I've nothing to offer am afraid that you haven't already acquired but I have taken the time to update yer sig for you ;-) just copy and paste the below,

Midnight Driver
Taylormade 5 wood.
Nae Hybrids cos I canny hit them
Cobra SZ Irons 5-SW
Wedge from the FS forum
Old TM Putter the scum F*cks didn't see
Powacaddy Classic electric trolley and cart bag.
manky old callaway shoes (soon to be cleaned up am sure)

Fook, have I got any balls ?

In fact I just noticed my own sig there and I do have an unused 60* Nike VR lob wedge in the locker, you can have it you want it. Got it last year and never used it. Probably still got the stickers on it. PM if you do.

The cobra 3 n 5 woods were an engagement present form the missus and as were still married I better keep them or you could have had them too.

Doh

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sorry to hear about all the trouble you've had I have got a titleist 905r driver with a pro- launch blue shaft in reg it's in very good nick and its yours if you want it.

Rick

Doh

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Oh Also got a titleist 21 degree fairway it's a 7 wood really that's yours too if you want it. again its in good nick.

Rick

richy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not even 12 hours since the OP started this thread and he's already had numerous offers to borrow and have various clubs. That's what truly is great about this forum

Unfortunately I only have the one set so can't really offer anything.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
A horrible thing to happen that makes you wonder lose faith in humanity. Come on the forum and that faith gets restored! Can't really offer anything to you myself but hope you have some luck in finding them.

GOLFBALL_WHACKER_GUY

Challenge Tour Pro
www.sasroofing.co.uk
Just to give you another option, you can borrow my Callaway x forged irons 3-PW...they've got Nippon NSpro 1150 gh tour stiff shafts in them. Also have a set of nearly new vokey wedges you can borrow 48, 52 & 56......You can also have free gratis to keep, a Callaway Trilby Tour bag if you want it. Just let me know if youre interested in any of them.

thanks for your kind offers rick, but il try out GB's cobras first if thats alright, and ive got a wedge from the FS forum to tide me over.
Bag wise backwoodsman has a cart bag for me and he's more local, very thoughtful of you anyway mate.

In fact I just noticed my own sig there and I do have an unused 60* Nike VR lob wedge in the locker, you can have it you want it. Got it last year and never used it. Probably still got the stickers on it. PM if you do.

PM sent mate thankyou!

Oh Also got a titleist 21 degree fairway it's a 7 wood really that's yours too if you want it. again its in good nick.

Rick
PM sent mate, thanks!

You lads are absolute diamonds

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
gutted for you mate,phone the local courses and tell the pro or whoever runs it to look out or listen out for anyone turning up with your gear,also the local cash converters or similar as being golf gear they will have a limited market to sell to,hope the little scrotes get what is coming to them,scum bags!!! good luck.

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
Gutted for you fella, hope the insurance sorts you out before HFH, if not i have a full set you can use, take your pick - G10 strong 3 wood, Ping G10 21 degree hybrid, Ping G10 3 - sw black spot reg, ping redwood putter, callaway carry bag.

Ping tastic lol

Garesfield ACE

Tour Rookie
Visit site
So sorry to her what happened to you mate.Its awful. Wish I had some half decent spare clubs to offer you but I only have Dunlop/Top Flite clubs spare.....and you have been offered a lot better than these!!!

Its fantastic what people are doing for you to help......its the best/kindest thing ive ever seen on this forum.Makes you proud to feel part of it.

Good luck

Kev

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sorry to hear about all your gear mate. Sounds like with all the offers you have had you can put together a decent set of gear, although its not going to replace your pride and joys. can't really offer you anything better, but hope you get something sorted. I'm sure all the guys on the forum will be keepings an eye out for your stuff and the scumbags who made off with it.

Keep your chin up.

Largsgolf1974

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Feel for you, my shed was broken into a few months back, top of the range mountain bike, 2x football boots and golf clubs all disappeared. They also stole a Wilson staff tennis bag that had 6 rackets in it, that was found dumped in a farmers field the next week.

The cops told me that 7 sheds/garages were done that weekend, one guy had his bike stolen only for the thieves to leave it at the next guys as he had a far better one!!!! Cheeky bar stewards.

I'm insured through direct line, the bike was replaced nearly immediately, first class service. As for the golf stuff, what a joke!!

The quote to replace came back about £1000 under the actual replacement costs, they just took my list and picked the cheapest replacement, for example tm R11s tp, found out they quoted for a burner (the one they have advertised on tv) absolute joke and ended up costing me over £100 in mobile phone calls.

Last edited:

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
That sucks mate, feel for you.

You've had loads of offers but I have the following if any of it interests you let me know:

Bridgestone J33 driver
Mizuno mp titanium 3 wood
Mizuno mp clk 17* hybrid
Mizun mpt 58* wedge
Cleveland classic 5.5 putter
Mizuno carry bag

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fantastic generosity on this forum!

I've got a old Cobra yellow and blue carry bag that is water resistant and a Cleveland Halo rescue kicking about if needed. Plus a Srixon 2i, but that is harder to hit than Floyd Mayweather!

drutz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Superb response on the OP's orginal post. horrible it happened but good that the board club together in such times. Reminds me of the other sport I play, rugby, in which everyone who plays is a brother in arms. Great stuff. Like many I am just starting out so have only one of everything but great to see so many posts and offers!

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
This thread is heartwarming indeed!

I wanted to make a joke about wanting to take a half inch off the driver but in the end I doubt I could phrase it in the right way.

Good luck in the HfH and getting your gear back and well done to the forum.

Iaing

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I've the following clubs you can have if you want.

Mizuno mp titanium 4 wood reg. Shaft
Adams Insight 3 wood reg shaft

Let me know if they're any use to you mate.