Clubs nicked!!!!

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sorry to hear that mate, I have just checked my garage and I have a driver and a putter that I can loan you until you get new ones, don't have any irons though.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
If it helps to get you started again, I have a set of Cobra SZ Irons 5-SW taking up space. They are worth sod all on Golfbidder and I have had plenty of good luck out of this forum and happy to give something back so if you want them, PM me your address and they are yours.

PPE

Head Pro
Visit site
Forensics came around earlier, but found no prints. I've searched a few local pawn shops but nothing so far, just got to hope the old bill kick someonesdoor down and find them, or i see someone out on acourse with the bag/trolley combo. When i do finally manage to get some clubs together!

Thanks for the words of support gents, helping me come to terms with the whole nightmare

Had mine stolen from my car in my club car park......in broad daylight!!! They smashed the window and quickly grabbed my bag and left the PowaKaddy.

Forensic came round, waste of time. I found them on ebay mext week and reported it to the Pigs and they said, yes you guessed it, there's nothing we can do as they could have been sold on already and the people selling them may have bought them from a coke addict for £50 already!

I claimed £1650 from NFU and they actually reduced my premium following year, unlucky then lucky I guess.

Know how you're feeling fella, you'll always be paranoid now about where you leave your clubs.

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
I can do you a pair of vokey wedges 56 & 60 if you need them. Seen a bit of wear and need new grips but they will tide you over.

t0m

Head Pro
Visit site
insurance ran out four weeks ago, and house insurance only cover out buildings up to £500 but il have to pay excess and then next years costs will go up, so not sure if il bother claiming. Feeling so low right now, took me two yearsto gather my set and its gone. If anyone can keep theyre eyes open for any of it i'd be most grateful. I'l upload some picsof the trolley and bag etc tomorrow, but everything listed in my sig iswhat is missing :(

will do

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Good to see everyone chipping in and offering clubs, unfortunately all I have besides what's below is a Donnay 6 iron LOL

I keep mine in the house as I'd never sleep if they where in the shed :-(

Feel for you mate.

GOLFBALL_WHACKER_GUY

Challenge Tour Pro
www.sasroofing.co.uk
Sorry to hear that mate, I have just checked my garage and I have a driver and a putter that I can loan you until you get new ones, don't have any irons though.

thank you mate, ive got an old tm putter the scum didnt see, but definately interested in the driver, il drop you a PM

If it helps to get you started again, I have a set of Cobra SZ Irons 5-SW taking up space. They are worth sod all on Golfbidder and I have had plenty of good luck out of this forum and happy to give something back so if you want them, PM me your address and they are yours.

PM definately sent mate!

I can do you a pair of vokey wedges 56 & 60 if you need them. Seen a bit of wear and need new grips but they will tide you over.

ive got a wedge from the FS forum mate but thanks anyway

I have a pair of Taylormade hybrids 19 and 22 deg if you want them.

thanks mate but i cant hit hybrids for the life of me!

i am absolutely stunned lads, wasn't expecting such generosity, and it proves what a great bunch of lads there are on here.

If any of you are going to the H4H day, i'm going to be buying all of you a few pints! I'm seriously welling up here, emotional stuff.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had mine nicked a couple of summers ago - so know how you feel.

Can offer a Powakaddy cart bag - 2 or 3 years old but in reasonably decent nick. send pm if you're interested. Given that you're SE London can post or possibly drop it round.

A

Alex1975

Totally gutted for you!!!

Can you make use of a Callaway 5 wood with a regular shaft?

A

Alex1975

Oh also I have a Powacaddy Classic electric trolley that is yours if you pick it up. The battery is not at it's best but I have a new trolley and it will just sit in the shed.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
There's some ***** in this World.........

Feel for you.
Don't think I have anything above what's already been offered that might suit....

Will keep 'em peeled although I doubt they'll get to this neck of the woods.
Biggest problem with getting them back that I can see is that all your stuff is fairly commonly available and it may be tricky to prove what's yours and what ain't...

Still, good luck and hope it all gets found.

GOLFBALL_WHACKER_GUY

Challenge Tour Pro
www.sasroofing.co.uk
There's some ***** in this World.........

Feel for you.
Don't think I have anything above what's already been offered that might suit....

Will keep 'em peeled although I doubt they'll get to this neck of the woods.
Biggest problem with getting them back that I can see is that all your stuff is fairly commonly available and it may be tricky to prove what's yours and what ain't...

Still, good luck and hope it all gets found.

thanks mate, the tour-s has a serial number on its club head that im going to keep with me at all times, but i reckon they've been nicked to order or flogged in a pub, not atrace of anything on ebay or gumtree. thanks for the kind words though.

cant believe all you lads helping me out like this, it will not be forgotton, and might i add il be offering everything back if i ever end up buying other clubs.

GOLFBALL_WHACKER_GUY

Challenge Tour Pro
www.sasroofing.co.uk
Thanks hot dog, but ive dug out my manky old callaways for temporary use, the wife has said she wants to buy me a pair before H4H. kind offer though.

im off to bed, just wanted to say a big thanks for the donations and all the positive comments chaps, its really raised my belief in the human race!

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
house insurance only cover out buildings up to £500 but il have to pay excess and then next years costs will go up, so not sure if il bother claiming.

Is your policy not for individual items up to a value of £500 each, not the total amount? So you could claim for a PING DLX tour cart bag plus CLEVELAND CG16 5-PW, plus PING tour-S 60 deg yellow dot, plus Callaway RAZR hawk 10 deg reg shaft, plus White ice 2 ball lined putter, plus Clic Gear 3.0 trolley plus Srixon ad333 or soft balls.