Clubs nicked!!!!

GOLFBALL_WHACKER_GUY

Challenge Tour Pro
www.sasroofing.co.uk
got home from work last night to gind my garage broken in to, they nicked an old drill, a dewalt radio and my full set of clubs, bag, clic gear trolley, the ****ing lot! I've called the police and made a statement etc, fingers crossed they find them (wont be holding my breath)

Thats £1500 gone, just like that. I had my FJ icons hanging on my trolley too, also gone. Signed ian poulter oakleys gone, so, so gutted right now, was going to play my first round for six weeks on Sunday too, and ive got the H4H day fast approaching :(

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
fell for you pal. its not just the clubs. they were your clubs. even mostly the same make doesnt replace the feeling of your clubs. keep your eye on gumtree in your area. complete nightmare pal!

GOLFBALL_WHACKER_GUY

Challenge Tour Pro
www.sasroofing.co.uk
insurance ran out four weeks ago, and house insurance only cover out buildings up to £500 but il have to pay excess and then next years costs will go up, so not sure if il bother claiming. Feeling so low right now, took me two yearsto gather my set and its gone. If anyone can keep theyre eyes open for any of it i'd be most grateful. I'l upload some picsof the trolley and bag etc tomorrow, but everything listed in my sig iswhat is missing :(

stevelev

Journeyman Pro
www.ecclestonparkgolf.co.uk
Keep a close eye in the like of your local Pawn Shops and Cash Generators/Converters and Second Hand Shops. Also check local press and respond to any ads for Clubs for Sale Just go look at them then let police know whilst you wait outside.

And any car boot sales. I hope you find them or the people that did it, did the police get any prints etc

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Sorry to say they'll be long gone by now and passed on. Police won't do anything other than issue a crime number for the insurance. Not sure what I can say to cheer you up other than you at least get to try some new shinies out but having to find the cash is a gutter

The Gopher

Hacker
Visit site
Aww gutted !! Nothing worse ! There is a lot of it going on around my work area. We ourselves have been broken into. They broke into the clubhouse and stole a few boxes of Mars Bars.. That was it !

A month or two later, our shed got broken into, at 10am while we were out on the course. They stole 3 strimmers, leaf blower, 3 jerry cans, 50 litre air compressor and a power washer. The 2 guys and all of that in a wee polo. Dunno how they managed it but they did ! CCTV didn't catch the reg :(

GOLFBALL_WHACKER_GUY

Challenge Tour Pro
www.sasroofing.co.uk
Forensics came around earlier, but found no prints. I've searched a few local pawn shops but nothing so far, just got to hope the old bill kick someonesdoor down and find them, or i see someone out on acourse with the bag/trolley combo. When i do finally manage to get some clubs together!

Thanks for the words of support gents, helping me come to terms with the whole nightmare

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Was the garage locked. I only ask this because I have just replaced my garage door with a new one that has a lock. The old one didn't.