Clubhouse golf

C&R

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just a shoutout to clubhouse golf. Purchased a pair of adidas tour 360 shoes from them and the heal ( common problem I believe) had worn away after about 12 rounds. Gave me blisters,so I sent them back yesterday.got an email to say they received the shoes and credited me with the full price I paid. Great customer service. That's why I buy all my golf stuff from them👍🏻

BristolMike

Head Pro
Visit site
Ooo..
I was about to hit the button on the same shoe. .is this the 2018 model? Anyway, I have used Clubhousegolf and they are excellent.
M

I would guess it would be the 2017 model if there is a heel problem, it was a common problem with them. The 2.0 have sorted that

hacker_al

Club Champion
Visit site
Great service from Clubhouse Golf. Standard issue with Adidas golf shoes though. I've had a few pairs over the years, fit great but the inside of the heel just seem to fall to bits. I really wish they could sort it out.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Thumbs up from me too, bought plenty online with then, no issues and generally cheaper than AG (although not always)

They also seem to stock the end of the line stuff a little longer, so some real bargains to be had on brand new (but last season) gear at good prices

Thinking back on it my current bag and most of the clubs in it have come from clubhouse over the last 18mnths

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I would guess it would be the 2017 model if there is a heel problem, it was a common problem with them. The 2.0 have sorted that

lol theyve been having heel problems on shoes for at least 5 years if not more, wouldnt be rushing to buy them when they clearly arent that fussed with it as an issue