Club v1 - How did I do issue

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
In the last couple of weeks, instead of seeing a list of entrants in upcoming competitions on HowdidIdo, every slot booked now shows as "booked" although you can see your own name. Had anyone else seen this at their own club?
Could it be something inadvertently ticked in club v1? I have the same question to their help e-mail about it.
It could be a new world personal safety type thing changed on HowdidIdo, but I have seen no notification about this coming into play.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
In the last couple of weeks, instead of seeing a list of entrants in upcoming competitions on HowdidIdo, every slot booked now shows as "booked" although you can see your own name. Had anyone else seen this at their own club?
Could it be something inadvertently ticked in club v1? I have the same question to their help e-mail about it.
It could be a new world personal safety type thing changed on HowdidIdo, but I have seen no notification about this coming into play.

Nope not just you. Just logged in and get the same thing

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
From the club v1 support team

There was a bug identified with the HowDidiDo Start Sheet displaying "Booked" rather than the names of the players booked in. This was escalated to our Developers last week and is currently being investigated and a fix in the process of being created. I don’t have a timeframe on when this will be corrected at the moment unfortunately.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
From the club v1 support team

There was a bug identified with the HowDidiDo Start Sheet displaying "Booked" rather than the names of the players booked in. This was escalated to our Developers last week and is currently being investigated and a fix in the process of being created. I don’t have a timeframe on when this will be corrected at the moment unfortunately.

So as usual they don't have a scooby how their own system works