Club memberships

• Thread starter Deleted member 26595
  • Start date

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
The last bit makes a lot of sense :ROFLMAO:
My wife is highly skilled at spending my money, must be all the practice she gets.
Mines too :eek: I'm sure they get taught it at primary school :ROFLMAO:, but it took her a few months to spot my golf DD was coming from the joint account :ROFLMAO:.
It comes of my own account now :cry: but still better than having to shell out the full years fees in a lump sum, as i said the money is always yours and can get it back at anytime.(y)

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
I wasn’t aware of the par 3 in Styal, so I might give it a visit, thanks.
Castle Hawk also has an 18 hole par 3, and apparently the Heaton Park pitch and put is still operational!

Castle Hawks Par 3 course is a really good little course, played on that a few times myself.

Edit: Just down the road from Castle Hawk is Marland Golf Course in Rochdale. Recently taken over by a local Pro Andrew Terry, great guy and its focus is on getting people into golf without strict dress codes etc. The course is beginner friendly so might be worth a look as well. Andrew normally puts together a good winter lessons package as well, like his style and he knows his stuff. Good luck!

Last edited:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I just find it easier to have a fixed monthly amount coming out via DD and being able to budget for it rather than a one off hit on a credit card or savings and then having to find a way to pay the CC off (or pacify HID for hitting the savings account)