Club Locker - Do you get value for money?

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
My current locker is too small to hold a trolley bag so ends up with spare clubs, shoes, waterproofs and other junk.

A small number of new lockers, big enough to hold proper trolley bags, are due to be installed shortly at my club. These are at an increased cost but at least would hold my bag.

Just curious to know what others pay for a similar size locker, as in big enough for a cart/trolley bag, at your club???

D

Deleted member 15344

Mine is about £20 quid a year , it could hold a trolley bag but i use mine to keep - shoes,waterproofs, stand bag and pencil bag plus odds and sods.

For the price its good -

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Mine is quite expensive (£50) as we have very, very limited locker space and these are an absolute premium. Mine holds a trolley bag with ease and I can get a practice bag of balls on the top shelf. In the summer I usually have a carry bag of clubs in there along with practice balls, putting mirror, several putters, a tube of balls for chipping, and other paraphernalia like tees, card holders etc

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Mine is £30, up this year from £28.

I can get a tour bag in an a pair of shoes in the bottom shelf.

They stuck a plate on with your name on last year which I thought was a nice touch.

Got all sorts of crap in mine at the moment. Only keep the clubs in it over summer.

D4RK1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
They are about £100 at our place. The outdoor ones are a bit more but you can fit 2 lots of clubs trolleys and chargers in them.
I don't have one though, way too much money.

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I keep my Mottocaddy in my locker along with a couple pair of shoes, brolly & a practice bag full of balls & a 12 pack of water, clubs are either kept in the house or the car boot.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
My indoor locker which houses boxes of new balls, a couple of pairs of different shoes, I hang my waterproof bottoms in it, a pair of spare trousers & top, this way I can just drop in the club and play a few holes if needs be without going home first. It also has a couple of spare towels, bags of various tee's, pitch repairers, pencils and loads of other stuff, it costs me £50 and I'm happy with that.

I have an outside garage/locker that I keep my trolley & bag in and it has a shelf in there for my battery & charger, so as soon as I come off the course I just wheel my gear into my spot and plug it in, the next time I'm at the club it's all fired up and ready to go, costs me £100 and again it's a great convenience and I'm happy with that.

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
Rent is about 120 € a year at our club, but they are huge. I am sharing one with my dad, and it holds our two cart bags plus my fathers JuCad trolley and at the moment also my winter carry bag. There are slightly smaller ones available as well, not sure about the cost, I would guess between 80 and 100 € a year.

Hickory_Hacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
My indoor locker which houses boxes of new balls, a couple of pairs of different shoes, I hang my waterproof bottoms in it, a pair of spare trousers & top, this way I can just drop in the club and play a few holes if needs be without going home first. It also has a couple of spare towels, bags of various tee's, pitch repairers, pencils and loads of other stuff, it costs me £50 and I'm happy with that.

I have an outside garage/locker that I keep my trolley & bag in and it has a shelf in there for my battery & charger, so as soon as I come off the course I just wheel my gear into my spot and plug it in, the next time I'm at the club it's all fired up and ready to go, costs me £100 and again it's a great convenience and I'm happy with that.

Is that garage/locker just yours or is it housing everyone's gear? No fear of losing a wedge or putter?