Club Fitting Lincolnshire Area

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Have decided to give the Cobra F9 driver a try and maybe a couple of others for comparison. Any recommendations for places in or around Lincolnshire. I am just outside Grantham and so pretty much in range of places in Nottingham, Leicester or even some of Cambridgeshire as well.

Poddy

Visit site
If you can be bothered to drive to bottom end of Lincoln I would recommend Julian at American golf - he’s awesome and will get you sorted

Visit site
Have decided to give the Cobra F9 driver a try and maybe a couple of others for comparison. Any recommendations for places in or around Lincolnshire. I am just outside Grantham and so pretty much in range of places in Nottingham, Leicester or even some of Cambridgeshire as well.

Golf Addiction in Newark or Leicester with Gene Fulton. He does Cobra and has worked on the men’s European tour and ladies tour for years, mass amount of tour shafts and will sort you out.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Golf Addiction in Newark or Leicester with Gene Fulton. He does Cobra and has worked on the men’s European tour and ladies tour for years, mass amount of tour shafts and will sort you out.
Working in Newark for the next few months so this sounds promising

Visit site
Working in Newark for the next few months so this sounds promising

He doesn’t mess about Gene down to Earth, speaks his mind.
Only uses tour shafts, deals with PXG, Honma, Cobra, Mizuno, Callaway. GC2 launch monitor as well.
It’s right in the centre of Newark virtually next door to Asda superstore.