Clothes - do you follow fashion?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18121
  • Start date

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I’m really proud of the fact I have had some clothes since my early 20s and I’m now mid 30s.

I have not changed my style since 2002...

Beedee

Assistant Pro
Visit site
For me fashion and music both peaked in 1992/3. Grunge. Scruffy layers and big shirts. Looked scruffy then and still does now and I love it. Also looks fairly similar no matter how many "X"s you add to the sizes over the years.

Wolf

Visit site
Having just had a scroll through Instagram Tiger Woods has proven to me that no amount of money can buy dress sense or decent fitting clothes...

Always looks cool in his golf gear, well to me at least. But having seen hat he's been wearing last few days as host St his Tiger Jam event he looks as badly dressed as my grandad would have been if my nan let him choose his own clothes 😂

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Having just had a scroll through Instagram Tiger Woods has proven to me that no amount of money can buy dress sense or decent fitting clothes...

Always looks cool in his golf gear, well to me at least. But having seen hat he's been wearing last few days as host St his Tiger Jam event he looks as badly dressed as my grandad would have been if my nan let him choose his own clothes 😂

Looks like he's wearing a shirt made for Monty, like a tent.

triple_bogey

Tour Rookie
Visit site

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Totally agree. In tournament attire, he just has that special aura about him. Takes off his cap and its like ''WTF''.

Safe to say, there's a lack of ''fashion sense'' amongst the insanely wealthy anyway.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

When you look back at Tiger in his heyday, all his clothes look two sizes too big.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not anymore, where they made the cut was right on my beltline, so my stides are worn up by my ribs or down on my hips with m y ar$e on show.

Still i think I have found the perfect solution, dungarees 😲😆