Close up pics of Myjoys anyone?

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Im thinking of getting a pair of dryjoys/myjoys for ticklemas and would love to see if anyone has had a pair made up and had their name/writing on theirs. Im basically wanting to see how good the quality is before I send off.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Cheers Homer,
When you ordered yours, did you get the choice of Capital letters and lower case or font used? Im thinking about first name left shoe and surname on right shoe or both on each. My slight preference would be my name with a joint or at least italic font, if it cant be done Id still be happy with them.
Black shoe with black croc saddle and red accent stripe
or white shoe, yellow bridge and met silver piping. (or vice versa with the saddle/accent as my golf bag is a yellow black MD dual strap bag.)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I can't remember if I'm honest but I'm pretty sure it was capitals only and think their wasn't a choice of font only colours. I'd suggest having a play on the website and seeing what you can conjour up. Sorry I can't help further

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Ive had a good play with the webpage and have to say colour wise, you couldnt ask for any more choice, the logos and emblems are all a bit too americanised though.