Close House - Chalk Cheese & Marmite

D

Deleted member 16999

I’m free :rofl: but need a nice member to invite me ;)

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
The whole place is top notch, if only it was half an hour closer!

Was speaking a lad in the Pro Ship this morning, who said he'd just changed clubs, he was driving to Bamburgh to play his golf, he said 10yrs a member up there, but the 1hr or more depending on traffic was getting silly, so he's now a member at CH.

D

Deleted member 16999

Was speaking a lad in the Pro Ship this morning, who said he'd just changed clubs, he was driving to Bamburgh to play his golf, he said 10yrs a member up there, but the 1hr or more depending on traffic was getting silly, so he's now a member at CH.
That’s my issue, I reckon 45 minutes each way with no traffic on A1 around the Metro Centre, so that’ll be never then :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Do you have to be there to book a guest in? :whistle:

There's always a way around anything Paul 😉

Dave and stu would be members by then anyway so could sort

Just thought on that date some potential participants may be elsewhere, and obviously, the more the merrier👍

Was thinking maybe around the Easter bank holiday time, could sort a meet.....

D

Deleted member 16999

There's always a way around anything Paul 😉

Dave and stu would be members by then anyway so could sort

Just thought on that date some potential participants may be elsewhere, and obviously, the more the merrier👍

Was thinking maybe around the Easter bank holiday time, could sort a meet.....
Mother-in-law depending, I’m available anytime mate, definitely the more the merrier is the way to go :thup:

Trojan615

Head Pro
Visit site
Sounds like a good time was had ! I’m staying in Newcastle from the 9th April - 6th may ish so would be looking for weekend games around then if any spaces...