Cheltenham 2024

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I got an ew for £6. First bet to come in for three weeks. I only usually bet on the footie, but got so fed up I had three small bets on horses names and one came in. Hopefully that will end poor run.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Mate signed up to Bet MGM before Cheltenham to get new customer free bets.
He’s got about £700 in his account & only deposited £10 🤯

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Yeah I know what you mean.
No doubt he’ll have to send passport photos & all the other stuff.
Absolute P take.

Theyre getting a very bad rep very very quickly, multiple complaints against them for not paying out in a short space of time, theyre worse than others in "enforcing" the so called rfinancial guidelines.

Because you need to check how a guy who deposited a tenner can afford it to save yourself paying out £700. But you can guarantee they will encouraged by our government who continue to put patsies like the one from today on ch4 forward

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Theyre getting a very bad rep very very quickly, multiple complaints against them for not paying out in a short space of time, theyre worse than others in "enforcing" the so called rfinancial guidelines.

Because you need to check how a guy who deposited a tenner can afford it to save yourself paying out £700. But you can guarantee they will encouraged by our government who continue to put patsies like the one from today on ch4 forward
I had it years ago with Betway.
Opened an account as they matched your first bet upto £100.
Took me ages & a lot of hassle to get my winnings.
Haven’t used them since.
They hope if they make it hard people will just chalk it off.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well tomorrow looks like a day not to give too much back lol!!!!

Got a multi running onto Galopin in the gold cup and Sine Nomine and Better Days Ahead in a L15 with Protektorat and Flooring Porter from today.

Outside that have backed Allegory de Vass (assuming the fav doesnt stay in a strongly run race)

The first 3 races look super competitve now; Storm Heart, Pied Piper and JohnnyWho for some small interest and maybe a few small fcasts

4LEX

Visit site
Use Bet365, always fair from my experience even when I've made thousands a month. When I've been up big time on other websites they tend to make it difficult by asking for ID, bank details and putting silly limits on your account. Free bet sign up offers will always be contested as a lot of professional gamblers use them and pay randoms to open accounts.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Race 1 - Kargese

Race 2 - King of Kingsfield

Race 3 - Reading Tommy Wrong

Race 4 - Galopin Des Champs

Race 5 - Sine Nomine

Race 6 - Allegorie De Vassy

Race 7 - Waterford Whispers

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Use Bet365, always fair from my experience even when I've made thousands a month. When I've been up big time on other websites they tend to make it difficult by asking for ID, bank details and putting silly limits on your account. Free bet sign up offers will always be contested as a lot of professional gamblers use them and pay randoms to open accounts.
I used to have accounts all over the place, but closed all of them other than Skybet as thought they were the best in terms of offers etc.

I have noticed that their offers now are nowhere as good. For the last few years at Cheltenham they used to give a £10 money back bet on the first race every day. This year it was £5 on day 1 and nothing since. Also their odds seem to be consistently shorter than others.

I only bet rarely these days, otherwise I'd be closing my account and moving elsewhere.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

lol, the free bets arent why professional gamblers open new accounts, its because old ones have been limited/shut by the bookies

now some matched bettors/arbers may do......

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
lol, the free bets arent why professional gamblers open new accounts, its because old ones have been limited/shut by the bookies

now some matched bettors/arbers may do......
I'm not a professional gambler :D

I did do the matched betting about 10 years ago, but it was a lot of hassle for a small gain.

I do think bookies prefer mug punters though.

Funnily enough, I've got a free £5 bet in the first today, they must have read my post :D

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Yesterday was pretty average although I think I'm about evens for the festival so far......final day's selections...

Race 1 - Majborough (Win) / Storm Heart (To place with Bet365's super boost)

Race 2 - King of Kingsfield (EW)

Race 3 - Reading Tommy Wrong (Win) / Captain Teague (EW)

Race 4 - Galopin Des Champs (Win)

Race 5 - It's on The Line (Win)

Race 6 - Allegorie De Vassy (EW) / Dinoblue (placed a win double ages ago, final part)

Race 7 - Quai De Bourbon (EW), No Ordinary Joe (EW)

Also a ridiculous ew acca for a few quid....

King of Kingsfield, Readin Tommy Wrong, Galonpin Des Champs, Allogris De Vassy, No Ordinary Joe.

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
I’ve had a decent festival so far, day 1 set me up massively although El Fabiolo cost me a bunch in accas

A couple of very good place bets including a 70/1 on day 2. About flat yesterday.

6x up on original budget, taken out the winnings to pay half the golf subs and have some fun with the rest today!