Cheltenham 2021

D

Deleted member 1740

Would u have cashed out Stu?
I think he’s done the right thing winning big whatever the outcome.
Greed is a terrible thing

I'm certain I wouldn't have cashed out. I don't like cashout and I like bookmakers even less so.

I've vowed never to cashout a bet after I did it once for £1100 and the bet won was worth £2200. I still get annoyed now thinking about it.

It's not about Greed. As a gambler you do your homework and try to find the value bet, especially antepost.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm certain I wouldn't have cashed out. I don't like cashout and I like bookmakers even less so.

I've vowed never to cashout a bet after I did it once for £1100 and the bet won was worth £2200. I still get annoyed now thinking about it.

It's not about Greed. As a gambler you do your homework and try to find the value bet, especially antepost.

I wont cash out using the bookie facility, I will hedge/lay off a bet on the exchanges if i can/want to. It depends a lot on whether losing the part win if it loses or the rest of the win if it wins will hurt you more. For me it tends to be the latter but have had one large one I didnt cash out at all that still smarts a fair bit (an ew double on the golf, had the winner in europe and the leader in the US)

D

Deleted Member 1156

If there was a handicap system for people that bet on horses my HI would be 54 off the red tees. I'm rubbish!! :cry:

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site

I believe you would have done a deal like he did once looking at the possible outcomes,he took a win win.
If u get wound up about a grand imagine what you’d be feeling like now for the rest of your life.

D

Deleted member 1740

I believe you would have done a deal like he did once looking at the possible outcomes,he took a win win.
If u get wound up about a grand imagine what you’d be feeling like now for the rest of your life.

I very much doubt I would.

I've lost a lot of money over the years and can't remember most of it, except that cashout.

I'd probably be feeling the same way as I do most Saturdays when I get 4 out of 5 in my coupon.
I'm happy for the fella £275k is a life time changing out of cash.

D

Deleted member 1740

Some good profit from The Shunter takes us into day 4.

I think A Plus Tard wins but I also think Royal Pagaile has a real chance of winning.

Can't understand how they never took Royal Pagaile to the National Hunt Chase, it certainly looked an easier route for Glory.

Could this be another Coneygree??

I can't let it rum without my money so I'll be having a couple of quid EW