Cheltenham 2021

D

Deleted member 1740

Chacun Pour Soi ruins the double and Treble ☹☹

3 winners though, I'll take that.

The shunter pays tomorrow's wages

D

Deleted member 1740

true value based off their own exchange price is 332k so they want over 50k for the privilege, thieves!

I hope he refuses, Envoi Allen sluices up and the bookies are crying into their empty satchels ?

D

Deleted member 1740

Cash out must save bookies a fortune. It's so tempting.

It does. If a bookie offers a punter anything its always in their favour like @fundy has proven. Whilst the 9ffer is huge, its miles away from that bets true value. It's psychological scare mongering used by the bookies to soften their liabilities.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not bad yesterday - 3 winners and 3 places (ok, one of the winners was Monkfish, but Sky Pirate at 14/1 wasnt bad)
Todays choices.
1 shan blue
2 come on teddy
3 mister fisher
4 flooring porter
5 the shunter
6 tellmesomethinggirl
7 milanford
Backed each way if better than 5/1

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
It does. If a bookie offers a punter anything its always in their favour like @fundy has proven. Whilst the 9ffer is huge, its miles away from that bets true value. It's psychological scare mongering used by the bookies to soften their liabilities.

He's taken a deal, copy and pasted off twitter...

"I’ve decided to take a partial cash out offer of 300 Envoi / 250 the field. With other bets my position on the race is £322,000 Envoi or £250,000 the field. Thanks to @BetfairBarry @Betfair # ComeOnEnvoi! ?"

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Today’s pin has found
Come on Teddy
The Storyteller
Coole Cody
Allavina
Mount Ida

Picked up the placepot yesterday and place dividend on the Scoop 6, but they only paid £25 and £10 respectively

D

Deleted member 1740

He's taken a deal, copy and pasted off twitter...

"I’ve decided to take a partial cash out offer of 300 Envoi / 250 the field. With other bets my position on the race is £322,000 Envoi or £250,000 the field. Thanks to @BetfairBarry @Betfair # ComeOnEnvoi! ?"

I'm disgusted. Betfair have played a blinder though, limiting their liabilities. C u next Tuesdays.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

I had a football treble on a couple of weeks ago, potential winnings of £70. With 5 minutes to go, my 3 selections were 2-0, 3-0 and 4-1 up. They were offering me £48 to cash out. It is a pure con.

D

Deleted member 1740

Anyway onto today's punts

Day Three

1:20 Envoi Allen 1/2

1:50 Anything will do 33/1 ew

2:30 Fakir Doudaries 5/1

3:05 The Storyteller 8/1

3:45 The Shunter 4/1

4:15 Skyace 22/1 ew

4:50 Musical Slave 10/1

Double