Castle Stuart confirms

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
got my confirmation today. i have a house in Inverness and will be playing Spey Valley Friday and Tain Sunday and can get Guests on for £8 if anyone is interested.

Inverness has a great nightlife lots of bars and good Restaurants.

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Is it squeaky bum time guys :D :D. Its strange because Atticus sent mine and his at the same time mines is there and his isn't , must be a postal strike?, but plenty of time :D

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Have no fear boys, there are still a few folks waiting for Mie W to contact them, all of the 60 places have not been filled as of this afternoon so don't worry. Id say it will be tight this time next week for those thinking about it though.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Other thing.
Will we be off the whites at 6500 yards or the greens at 6150?
I'm trying to work out my strategy
:D :D :D

wot, after Thursday (evening) in Inverness, Friday (evening) in Nairn, your strategy is gonna be more than "I see ye ya wee ba' hoo d'ja get way doon there?" :D

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just got my confirmation this morning. I understand from Mike that we are up around the 45 mark now although I'm sure a few cheques are still held up in the postal system.

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm in no idea what days exactly yet but probably Friday to Sunday.

Anybody up for sharing a Hire Car in Inverness give us a shout!

I plan to stay in the Caddyshack

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Cheque confirmed midweek.
Arriving in inverness airport at 11.00 ish, playing Spey valley at lunchtime. My brother Simon, Twire and myself are sharing a three bedroom caravan in Nairn, heading to inverness that night for a drink and a laugh.
Saturday, obviously hearty wake up breakfast then onto Castle Stuart, I think most are hanging about Nairn on saturday night. Sunday morning is Nairn itself then back to the airport for 16.30 just in time for the flight home.
Anyone else up for a trip into Inverness on the Friday night?