Casey or McIntyre in Dubai?

NearHull

Visit site
I often back Casey as a good each way bet. I have backed Macintyre and he’s done ok. But not this week, though I did put an EW bet on Stone - at 150:1.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Thought Casey came over extremely well 20 minutes ago when interviewed on course by Rime Barter whilst eating his sandwich. Are the players obliged to give an interview whilst playing? Must be very difficult and I find some of the questions asked somewhat condescending.

I also find the lady commentator Ali! repetitive, boring and on the mike too long.

Want The Scot to win although I think Casey will have too much for him especially under pressure

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
My suspicion is Stone will pip the two Brits whilst they deal with the pressure of being the final pair. I hope I'm wrong and McIntyre takes the title. I'm not anti Casey, just pro McIntyre.
Will bet you 4 mince pies against a jam doughnut LT. Brief update, wrong thread my Mrs said we had 42 mince pies in the freezer. I know there are at least 60!

U

User62651

Casey home and dry by the looks of it. Having a bit of purple patch in his career at 43.
Just hoping Macintyre can get or tie 2nd so I can get most of my stake back on an e/w.:oops:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Will bet you 4 mince pies against a jam doughnut LT. Brief update, wrong thread my Mrs said we had 42 mince pies in the freezer. I know there are at least 60!
Haha, I've just come back from walking the dog and it looks like Casey is giving a masterclass. This is showing why I don't bet.

I'm afraid that is not a tempting offer at this stage, it may have been when you posted of course ?. Is your wife hiding the pies from you or are you hiding them from her? Either way, I like the game being played ?. 60 is a great effort. I'm down to 56. My wife has been baking a lot through lockdown so I haven't really had to delve into my stash too much (just eating a big bit of chocolate tiffin right now with a cup of tea for example)

U

User62651

Harrington tied 6th, must be his best for a while. Turns 50 later this year too. Conditioning and gym work clearly paying off to stay competitive and fight off old father time!

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
If I was to go for a pint with any of this leaderboard think it would be Canter, like the cut of his jib

This is a first; MacIntyre getting a ruling on the tee!

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Obviously we all know golf is incredibly difficult and it's easy to watch TV and criticise, but MacIntyre made a couple of schoolboy errors.

Dunking it short into the water on 9, with the world behind the pin, and then 3 putting from 4 foot on 10 put him out of contention. A top, top player just wouldn't have done either.

Really
I can recall Palmer putting his second shot into the grandstand to lose the Masters.
........and as for Greg Norman and Rory McInroy.........well;):love::eek: