Carry/Stand Bag

kmdmr1

Head Pro
Visit site
I am on the lookout for a decent,,good quality Carry/Stand bag that will last a few years,at present I own a Mizuno Aerolite bag and although I like the bag,I have owned the bag just over 12 months and a hole has appeared (think just to usage) I only paid £50 brand new,So I cannot complain,I am looking to spend around the £100 mark,can anyone recommend anything within this price range,would like (Waterproof) (14 Dividers) dont mind a little weight,So many bags to choose from..Cheers

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I Just got the new Mizuno Aerplite spr carry bag, 14 way div , not waterproof though.
Happy so far, when i can remember how to post pic will do a full review of it.

Another guy on here has the water proof version, but its not a 14 way div.

Artoist

Medal Winner
Visit site
Got a Callaway stand bag that hasnt lasted very long and it wasnt cheap.
Just got A Stewart W1 waterproof bag that had been recommended to me.First impressions are good,well made and very light,cant vouch for waterproofness as yet but it does come with 12 month guarantee.
Free brolly if you go through Stewart website but can be found cheaper on Amazon.
Thumbs up from me.

Wolfman

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have the Nike bag 14 way top and very very comfy strap and plenty of pockets, cost me £90 at AG

I thinks its called the Nike Performance

kmdmr1

Head Pro
Visit site
I am on the lookout for a decent,,good quality Carry/Stand bag that will last a few years,at present I own a Mizuno Aerolite bag and although I like the bag,I have owned the bag just over 12 months and a hole has appeared (think just to usage) I only paid £50 brand new,So I cannot complain,I am looking to spend around the £100 mark,can anyone recommend anything within this price range,would like (Waterproof) (14 Dividers) dont mind a little weight,So many bags to choose from..Cheers

Thanks for help,but I think I have found the bag I am looking for,Sun Mountain with 14 Dividers,got one a local golf shop but the price is £119.. he will price match,any person know as were I could obtain one cheaper ??
Thanks

kmdmr1

Head Pro
Visit site
I have the Nike bag 14 way top and very very comfy strap and plenty of pockets, cost me £90 at AG

I thinks its called the Nike Performance
Wolfman,which AG did you get your bag from,just checked it out,nice looking bag,but its £130 online...... I do know they will price match but £40 ??