Cannot Assign Existing CDH to new member

Swango1980

Visit site
I will give the actual details of this, to see if anyone can help.

A new member has joined our club, giving us his CDH and Previous Club. On Club V1, I try to add this CDH number, and it simply says "Unable to retrieve details from the CDH"

So, on WHS Portal, I search for the player. The only way I can get his details, is by going to Members, and setting the following:

Member number or surname: 1014365992
Club: Blankney

Once I hit Search, his details come up. It says he is a Member of No clubs, he has 19 scores in his Scoring History. last played on 5/12/20.

So, I thought I would be able to Reinstate this player to a Current member, Add him to my club, and then go back to Club V1 and then link him uo to his CDH. However, there appears to be no option on WHS to do anything with this player (in the past I have been able to reinstate Resigned members).

The exact same thing happened yesterday with another new member, and his last round was only a few days ago at his old club.

Anybody know what on earth is going on? I have actually e-mailed the WHS support yesterday, but they are probably off over the Easter Holidays. So, thought I'd see if anyone else is experiencing this.

wjemather

Visit site
I will give the actual details of this, to see if anyone can help.

A new member has joined our club, giving us his CDH and Previous Club. On Club V1, I try to add this CDH number, and it simply says "Unable to retrieve details from the CDH"

So, on WHS Portal, I search for the player. The only way I can get his details, is by going to Members, and setting the following:

Member number or surname: 1014365992
Club: Blankney

Once I hit Search, his details come up. It says he is a Member of No clubs, he has 19 scores in his Scoring History. last played on 5/12/20.

So, I thought I would be able to Reinstate this player to a Current member, Add him to my club, and then go back to Club V1 and then link him uo to his CDH. However, there appears to be no option on WHS to do anything with this player (in the past I have been able to reinstate Resigned members).

The exact same thing happened yesterday with another new member, and his last round was only a few days ago at his old club.

Anybody know what on earth is going on? I have actually e-mailed the WHS support yesterday, but they are probably off over the Easter Holidays. So, thought I'd see if anyone else is experiencing this.
Have you tried going through the "new member" process on the WHS Portal? This is how I've been doing them, and had no problems.