Can you wash alll weather gloves

needmoreclub

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
As the title states, can you wash all weather gloves, the recent hot weather means sweaty hands for me and the gloves feel as if they don't grip as well, do i just throw them out and buy new ones? any help or advice appreciated.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I wouldn't!

Washing them might get some of the seat out, but they'll end up 'crisp' when dry, so pretty much knackered. Still, if the alternative is throwing them away, it's no loss.

Try washing the grips more often!

Why are using All-Weather gloves btw?

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
For the price, I tend to buy new and chuck the manky one!

Having said that, I'm currently using the Titleist Players glove, so replacing them could get expensive :mad:

needmoreclub

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I wouldn't!

Washing them might get some of the seat out, but they'll end up 'crisp' when dry, so pretty much knackered. Still, if the alternative is throwing them away, it's no loss.

Try washing the grips more often!

Why are using All-Weather gloves btw?

It's just something i grew up doing by using all weather gloves, no other reason. It's not the grip on the grip i'm having trouble with, it feels as if it's my hands contact with the glove becomes slippery if that makes sense lol.

needmoreclub

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
For the price, I tend to buy new and chuck the manky one!

Having said that, I'm currently using the Titleist Players glove, so replacing them could get expensive :mad:

Gareth,
you're probably right, just lob the old ones, i can't explain it any better other than they feel 'sweaty' but on my hand not on the grip. No big deal, just thought i'd ask guys, cheers

Sid Rixon IV

Head Pro
Visit site
Just last week my wife, well intentionally, lobbed three dirty ones in the washing machine then left them to dry in the sun on a metal patio table.
They stuck fast in the heat.
After peeling them off they were binned.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Gareth,
you're probably right, just lob the old ones, i can't explain it any better other than they feel 'sweaty' but on my hand not on the grip. No big deal, just thought i'd ask guys, cheers

I know what you mean bud. That's the exact reason I switched from synthetic to full leather gloves.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
But only at Weekends - isn't that right Gaz....???:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kudos on the clever editing..... From a pale guy in a hoodie, holding something that looks suspiciously like it belongs in Ann Summers :whoo: :smirk: