Can you spot a mistake or is it me??????

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
This is what's confusing me.....
If that was my card, I wouldn't be taking any notice of the red SI's on the right of the card, as they indicate the ladies SI don't they????
Yeah the SI on the far right would definitely be for the red tees only I would have thought.

Edit: others" logic about the yellow yards being over there as well makes sense though I guess.

D

Deleted member 16999

SI is the same for White/Yellow Tees, Red SI is for the Red Tees. 38pts is still decent though.;)

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
SI is the same for White/Yellow Tees, Red SI is for the Red Tees. 38pts is still decent though.;)
But both SI columns are in Red :p
The only common sense explanation is the SI which is nearest the tees is the one that should be used - LH white and RH Yellow/Red, why else would they cross out the RH SIs apart form to stop making the mistake that most here have done :)

Last edited:

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A quick look at the marker on the first tee would tell you the stroke index to be used.
Not that clear on the card though.
But if he used the one on the right he is correct.

Last edited:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
In my experience the majority get at least one wrong if they mark as they go along - I used to hate checking stableford cards when I was handicap sec just before computer input came along.
But you said you were baffled why they write the points down - so you've only thought of this in terms of how it affects you? :LOL: