Can I get a Ruling on This...

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Strictly speaking, it depends on whether the fish is dead or alive. If it's dead, it is a loose impediment and can be moved. If it's alive, it's an outside agency and can't. (You can only encourage an outside agency to move of its own accord - you can't actually move it yourself).

Have to say, it doesn't look very well, so I'm erring towards it being a loose impediment :)

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Strictly speaking, it depends on whether the fish is dead or alive. If it's dead, it is a loose impediment and can be moved. If it's alive, it's an outside agency and can't. (You can only encourage an outside agency to move of its own accord - you can't actually move it yourself).

Have to say, it doesn't look very well, so I'm erring towards it being a loose impediment :)

You can move the fish, but the fly stays

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site

So you can move the fish, but would be penalised for also moving the fly?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I'm erring towards it being lunch