Camcorder

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Of course you could just book a lesson with a pro, (I could recommend one), and he would video your swing, analyse it on V1 system, do a copy on disc for you, and give you a few pointers.

It's more for use after the video lesson when things start going wrong again......

Use it for comparison - before and after :)

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Dunnow :D

Definitely not a phone. I don't want or need a phone that can do everything for £££££'s a month so for me a total waste of money.

Almost certainly won't be upgrading my digital camera as I don't use it enough to warrent the cost even though the ones suggested look great.

The Flip or other low priced cameras are probably too basic (no viewfinder, no optical zoom, etc) for me. After all, the idea was to get something for family piccies after all (cough, cough).

Which, I suppose, realistically means a camcorder :).

My sister in law has got one :D :D Might have to borrow it now and again until I can decide.

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Dunnow :D

Definitely not a phone. I don't want or need a phone that can do everything for £££££'s a month so for me a total waste of money.

Almost certainly won't be upgrading my digital camera as I don't use it enough to warrent the cost even though the ones suggested look great.

The Flip or other low priced cameras are probably too basic (no viewfinder, no optical zoom, etc) for me. After all, the idea was to get something for family piccies after all (cough, cough).

Which, I suppose, realistically means a camcorder :).

My sister in law has got one :D :D Might have to borrow it now and again until I can decide.

Oi

:mad:

Ignoring all my sound technical advice, are we ?

:mad: :mad:

And there's me spending seconds googling all that stuff up to make it sound like I know what I'm on abart.

I dunno why I bovver.

Ingrate

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:p

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Ok, I'll 'fess up.

I'm going on hols next week, and the mrs is asking about a camcorder.

I like the look of the slim ones, coz they look to be easier to carry / lose.

But I haven't got time to go into Comet, so I was hoping you'd pop in and do the groundwork for me.

:cool:

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
I can highly recommended the Kodak ZX1. They can be hand first hand on ebay for around £50-60 and can record at 720p (think HD ready) quality at 60fps which is good enough for an amateur. Go onto Youtube and search for kodak zx1 golf for an idea what they can do. You'll want to get a tripod to hold it on the range, they go for about £5. A great, cheap setup for the amateur golfer!

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thans Kellfire, but as I said before, if I do eventually decide on what I want, it will have optical zoom, viewfinder and image stabilisation.

I did once own a ZX81 though nearly 30 years ago :eek: and I suspect that this will mean very little to many on here.

As a clue... it had an optional extra of a 16K memory pack and I learned a lot about programming with it.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thans Kellfire, but as I said before, if I do eventually decide on what I want, it will have optical zoom, viewfinder and image stabilisation.

I did once own a ZX81 though nearly 30 years ago :eek: and I suspect that this will mean very little to many on here.

As a clue... it had an optional extra of a 16K memory pack and I learned a lot about programming with it.

it was the rubber you went for, wasn't it?

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Don't forget about the spectrum 128 with the proper keyboard

ZX-Spectrum-128k%2B2.jpg

:D :D :D

Vic20 and C64 Man myself. Still got both :D