Calvin Klein Polos

glynntaylor

Head Pro
Visit site
Anyone had Calvin Klein polos before for golf? Noticed how cheap they cheaper than your normal. Just wondered what the fit etc were like as CK are normally a very good brand.

Cheers

Glynn

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cheers gents. Normally a Nike guy but struggling to find there gear anywhere now. Seem to have scaled down on where you can purchase.

You really think? All they do in golf now is clothes so scaling back isn’t going to be a good move. Any main chain store I’ve been in, AG, Sports direct etc all still sell Nike plus all the online shops do.
As for CK stuff, I’ve seen it but wouldn’t ever wear it myself as I don’t see it as a proper golf brand. We have an outlet store in town and they’ve had some stuff in there on occasions and I’ve tried it on and the fit seemed good.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I wouldn't wear one, but there again I am guilty of being a huge brand snob. I am sure they are pretty functional. Seen plenty of Nike stuff around online and in golf shops so don't think there is any shortage out there. Aside from my own brand preferences, as long as a shirt abides with dress code rules then whether it's a Primark special or a top end brand then what difference does it really make. All down to personal preference

glynntaylor

Head Pro
Visit site
Our local AG and the pro shop at our club has stopped it. Apparently due to there costs rising and people not buying there products. Yet when at wentworth at the weekend it was clearly the biggest apparel brand on tour.

Even more the shop in the championship village did not stock Nike this year.

I’ve noticed more internet stores scaling back. Not many have the 2018 range which is on the Nike store direct.

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Rate CK clothing very good and comfy! Often by some from county golf when they have one of their many sales!

git a couple of merino jumpers that arestill
ij good shape and must be 2-3 years old :)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I wouldn't wear one, but there again I am guilty of being a huge brand snob. I am sure they are pretty functional. Seen plenty of Nike stuff around online and in golf shops so don't think there is any shortage out there. Aside from my own brand preferences, as long as a shirt abides with dress code rules then whether it's a Primark special or a top end brand then what difference does it really make. All down to personal preference
You're a brand snob but wouldn't wear CK yet Primark is fine? Doesn't that make you a reverse brand snob? :D