Buying a 2nd hand driver...

oxymoron

Club Champion
Visit site
I's just an observation so try to resist the urge to jump down my throat , however it does make me chuckle the amount of posters saying go to AG for the free fitting and then buy elsewhere ,
this is usually followed by someone saying the fitting is no good !!! Happy to use their free services but slag them off for everything else .

sweaty sock

Hacker
Visit site
Cant say I've ever bemoaned an AG fitting. They do a good job.

I'd be faster to complain about the average golfer who thinks they need something other than an average club....

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I's just an observation so try to resist the urge to jump down my throat , however it does make me chuckle the amount of posters saying go to AG for the free fitting and then buy elsewhere ,
this is usually followed by someone saying the fitting is no good !!! Happy to use their free services but slag them off for everything else .
The difference is, if you just want to try hitting a range of clubs, then it's absolutely fine for that. Especially if you're buying second hand (i.e. not looking for a bespoke option). But for those wanting to spend money on a new driver that's well-fitted for them, with the right shaft etc, that's when AG becomes a bit hit and miss.