Buggies after 17/5/21

fragar7

Visit site
Has anyone seen anything from England Golf about a return to shared buggies after 17/5/21 or do we have to wait until 21/6/21 before it is permitted?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
From the 17/05 guideline

• Hiring of equipment is a decision for club/facility managers. Where they are hired, individuals can use trollies. While sharing of buggies is permitted, users should exercise caution and consider the risks associated with Covid-19. Facilities should follow sensible precautions and clean equipment after every use

fragar7

Visit site
From the 17/05 guideline

• Hiring of equipment is a decision for club/facility managers. Where they are hired, individuals can use trollies. While sharing of buggies is permitted, users should exercise caution and consider the risks associated with Covid-19. Facilities should follow sensible precautions and clean equipment after every use
Many thanks for that.

Crumplezone

Visit site
However you can hug close friends

So I could share a buggy with my grandad if he still played

Yes. "People will be given the choice on whether to socially distance from close friends and family, although they are still being urged to remain cautious about the risks of coronavirus transmission and close personal contact."

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I made enquires re using buggies come June, 1st 2 clubs said only 1 person allowed per buggy but still charging full price, 3rd club said 2 should be able to share come June., 4th club only had single seat buggies, in Scotland.
Seems strange as people are already car sharing .

Last edited: