D

Deleted member 21258

Anyone seen it yet.

Hmm, not sure its a step in the right direction:censored::mad:

woofers

Medal Winner
Visit site
Yeah, it’s horrible.
Granted the old layout was a bit dated in its style but it was clear and easy to read.
The new one is using trendy typeface and layout but doesn’t show as much information, you need to scroll down the tee sheet to see bookings. Also the light grey typeface isn’t as easy to read for us oldies.

D

Deleted member 21258

I don’t notice any difference on my phone. Am I missing something?

i have logged out and in.
CK

Don't think all clubs have been converted as yet(I'm guessing, as it appears only 1 out of the 3 that I just looked at, has the newer look.)

Think its a shame that they have got rid of the daily/monthly summary sheet(or I cant find it), as I used to use that to plan my golf around quiet periods on the course and was handy for a quick look at for months in advance. Always felt the IG system needs a summary.

Also have to go though multiple clicks to do the same thing that one click used to do. and scroll for ever.

And agree about the font/colours system, is not great to see, will have to test later when darker.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Don't think all clubs have been converted as yet(I'm guessing, as it appears only 1 out of the 3 that I just looked at, has the newer look.)

Think its a shame that they have got rid of the daily/monthly summary sheet(or I cant find it), as I used to use that to plan my golf around quiet periods on the course and was handy for a quick look at for months in advance. Always felt the IG system needs a summary.

Also have to go though multiple clicks to do the same thing that one click used to do. and scroll for ever.

And agree about the font/colours system, is not great to see, will have to test later when darker.

Ditto. It's bloody awful.

arnieboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I agree, being a saddo I used to scroll through the various days looking at who was booked in during the fortnight to come so I will have to think of something else to do at lunchtime. Losing the clock on the screen has upset a few too.

GF23

Visit site
1. The Android app is not the same as the desktop version. At this time the app has MORE information !!
2. Time booking becomes available is not shown on desktop version, only the date.

Someone justifying their existence, change for changes sake.

Springveldt

Visit site
I agree, being a saddo I used to scroll through the various days looking at who was booked in during the fortnight to come so I will have to think of something else to do at lunchtime. Losing the clock on the screen has upset a few too.
Losing the clock is massive for me. At our place if you don't book within 30 seconds of the comp tee times going live you can't play before 12. It's not uncommon to log in 2 minutes after them going live and there is not a single tee time till 1pm. To keep the missus happy I've normally got to be back home for around then.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mens comps aren't on it at ours but the Ladies are and yes have to be on it at 8.00am when they go live to be in with a chance of getting the time you want.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Losing the clock is massive for me. At our place if you don't book within 30 seconds of the comp tee times going live you can't play before 12. It's not uncommon to log in 2 minutes after them going live and there is not a single tee time till 1pm. To keep the missus happy I've normally got to be back home for around then.
Last night with 20 secs to go before booking became live a 20 second countdown popped up . Still a rubbish site tho

arnieboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Yea, we were told that the Book Now flashes up on the screen automatically rather than having to refresh the page, I'll find out on Monday if it works