Brooks vs BDC

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
At first I hated BDC as he’s a nozzer and above all a total throbber

So naturally when Brooks started to give him a ribbing, I warmed to him as he shared my opinion of Bryson

then they went back and forth and whilst It was amusing, it also seemed very contrived. But hey ho, you never know, so it made for good Twitter clip fodder

then this year arrives and it soon became noticeable that brooksy was also an absolute nozz bag. Acting like a prima Donna and very, very self centred.

now these are probably good traits for an elite sportsman, however we ain’t discussing golf prowess here and from a likeable point of view he’s got an equally low charisma count as his wingman BDC.

his and his Mates Ryder cup tantrums were cringeworthy and reeking of entitlement

So now I think they are both irritating whinge bags and are From the fat Pat school of personality.

The fact that they are blatantly on a mutually beneficial fake war of words should make me warm to them both for being shrewd

However I just can’t warm to any of them.

Pair of nozzers

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
At first I hated BDC as he’s a nozzer and above all a total throbber

So naturally when Brooks started to give him a ribbing, I warmed to him as he shared my opinion of Bryson

then they went back and forth and whilst It was amusing, it also seemed very contrived. But hey ho, you never know, so it made for good Twitter clip fodder

then this year arrives and it soon became noticeable that brooksy was also an absolute nozz bag. Acting like a prima Donna and very, very self centred.

now these are probably good traits for an elite sportsman, however we ain’t discussing golf prowess here and from a likeable point of view he’s got an equally low charisma count as his wingman BDC.

his and his Mates Ryder cup tantrums were cringeworthy and reeking of entitlement

So now I think they are both irritating whinge bags and are From the fat Pat school of personality.

The fact that they are blatantly on a mutually beneficial fake war of words should make me warm to them both for being shrewd

However I just can’t warm to any of them.

Pair of nozzers

?

Can I please have a full definition of ‘nozzer’ in order to enable me to use it in the future?

Thanks in advance.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
?

Can I please have a full definition of ‘nozzer’ in order to enable me to use it in the future?

Thanks in advance.
ha.

Nozzer is Jackspeak (a strange and often foul language used by members of the Royal Navy)

The actual definition of ‘nozzer’ is relating to the most junior of seamen. Namely those who have literally done one week in basic training.

So whilst that definition of Nozzer does not necessarily rate to the two aforementioned choppers ?

I (and others of a ex an naval persuasion) have been known to use the word to describe civvies who are absolute tools. ?

It’s also a word I can use on here to describe a certain type of person without using the very naughty P word. So I use Nozzer to respectfully circumnavigate the swear filter.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well what a surprise - build up a fake rivalry , then bring in the money with a match
Spot on. Although Brooks sold it quite well I always felt there was a strong chance it was PR-driven. Reminds me of boxing nowadays, three weeks of pretending they straight up hate one another, then as soon as the match is done it's all handshakes and hugs.

azazel

Assistant Pro
Visit site
As soon as the PGA tour announced extra money for, essentially, those most active on social media, the fake feud between this pair "erupted". Obviously a coincidence and in no way is this "match" a further indication of the insincerity of the whole thing.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not interested… when social media dropped out I did not notice, when I WhatsApp’d the wife and she didn’t reply it wasn’t out of the normal… I don’t care what others are doing

AliMc

Visit site
Not interested… when social media dropped out I did not notice, when I WhatsApp’d the wife and she didn’t reply it wasn’t out of the normal… I don’t care what others are doing
I've unfollowed Bunkered magazine on Twitter for a while, they seem to be creaming themselves over the prospect of this 'match'

D

Deleted member 1147

Yes will be watching
Should be a good watch hopefully with some quality banter in with it.
Both great entertainers
Yes they have dislikes but overall both good for golf.
Will beat Tiger and Phils bore fest for sure.
I wouldn’t say either is an entertainer…big hitters yes, but that’s about it.

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yes will be watching
Should be a good watch hopefully with some quality banter in with it.
Both great entertainers
Yes they have dislikes but overall both good for golf.
Will beat Tiger and Phils bore fest for sure.

Entertainers from a golf perspective, from a personality perspective I find them to be mind numbingly dull. Especially Koepka.