Broke 80!!!

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
78ca5.png

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
You have a 20 handicap and broke 80! What's up with that!

I am pleased for you thoguh thats a great achievement I will be ecstatic when I finally manage it.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yeah i just noticed that your handicap is 20 parmo, El Bandito???

Was this a freak round or do you think you will be breaking 80 more often!

Isn't it funny that you automatically assume that the day you break 80,90 your scores will always be better.

Nico

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Once played with a 15hcap who got 49 points. We left his corpse hanging from a tree as a deterrant!!

Well done Parmo that is a truly epic performance off 20.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
You have a 20 handicap and broke 80! What's up with that!

I am pleased for you thoguh thats a great achievement I will be ecstatic when I finally manage it.

I have been shooting between 85 & 88 all season and my hcp has not moved, then last week I shot a 84 and it dropped to 19.9 from 20.2 and today the below, I usually shoot 40ish on the back nine and 45ish on the front nine, so I thought this past week, there is no reason why this confidence is not on the front nine, it worked but we see what happens.

ColinR

Head Pro
Visit site
Is it a nine holer?

yeah it is, tbh I think its one of the best in Leeds, I will stay playing there for a year or two once I get my hcp down and then may join a club.

You kidding ? :) Join a club now, you will progress at a faster rate in the medals etc and working with the Pro. Your handicap is plenty low enough to be in a club.

If it's a confidence thing, then I know where you are coming from. I was extremely nervous when I first joined a club. Just turning up for the roll ups tightened my stomach. But, you will settle down, no probs.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
You see I play golf with my 17 year old step son and a round is only $13 and for him a fiver so its cheap and a good course, I may join (as a member) this one next year. tbh I am self taught and not bothered about getting lessions from a Pro, maybe one day when I am struggling, also I played a private one that I could stretch too but the course was boring and very same old same old with each hole.

My confidence is fine its just that I like playing with my step son and a couple of fellas and the course is well worth the money, maybe once I get to meet some members of other clubs then i might move but I don't know that many members of local courses and wouldnt want to be a loner lol.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
if you plan to be member of your current course then surely you know some of the members by now. also if you're a member it shouldn't preclude you playing with your stepson.

have to admit though I would find a nine holer a drag and, no disrespect, but doesn't it produce an artificially lower handicap.