Britain's prettiest girls!

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I've just read in The Sun that Newcastle has the prettiest girls in the UK. I've no quarrel with that as the few Geordie lasses I've met were bonny. But the Sun says that Glasgow girls are the grottiest! What a cheek! My two sisters were born in Glasgow and are lovely. What about Lulu? What do the Glasgow posters think about this?

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Liverpool has the hottest looking birds, problem is when they open there mouth, it aint always pretty!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Totally unfair on Glasgow. Come to Rutland where most of the female population is over 60 with a blue rinse.

stevelockie

Head Pro
Visit site
I think if you go to any city centre on a Saturday night you would see more than your fair share of nice totty, and boilers too!

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bromley has got the nicest birds in my sort of area without a doubt!

saying that my mrs is from maidstone and SHES GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
You have a point about Bromley girls Lewis, they are nice, the problem however is that they all think that their excrement smells of roses up there. Beckenham is just as bad also.

If you look like you have a couple of quid however (nice clothes, nice watch, posh shoes etc) they swarm around you like illegal immigrants do the social security office, which is not a bad thing (the girls, not the immigrants) so the plan is if you are single, slip on your Guccis, nice shirt, armani watch and get up there boys.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think if you go to any city centre on a Saturday night you would see more than your fair share of nice totty, and boilers too!

Gotta disagree there mate, ever been to exerter? No offence if anyone is from there but that place seriously lacks talent!

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I thought the Nottingham posters might have put in a word for their lasses. I thought they were lovely and people used to say Nottingham had 6 girls for each bloke.