Brighton visit

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
Nature will always beat man made buildings in my view. The Seven Sisters is without doubt one of the great sights on this planet and that's why more and more people go to see it each year.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Nature will always beat man made buildings in my view. The Seven Sisters is without doubt one of the great sights on this planet and that's why more and more people go to see it each year.
I'm not arguing that they are pretty, (I would argue that they are one of the greatest sights on the planet).
But I wouldn't play Seaford Head just to see the Seven Sisters. I might walk my dog up there after I'd played 18 at Blatchington though.
I saw some wonderful sights on my recent holiday in Kefalonia. But if they built a golf course out there that took in some of them, I wouldn't go and play golf there just to go and see those sights.

Last edited:

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
It’s looking down the cliff line on the approach shot.

It’s nice, but I wouldn’t describe is as howbow has. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder me thinks.

SyR

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Played seaford a few times, can’t recall the 13th or the view?
It's a nice view of the Seven Sisters but the hole is a bit bland. The 18th was the most memorable hole for me, mainly because of the gale blowing left to right off the sea at the time.

woofers

Medal Winner
Visit site
It's a 40 minute drive from East Brighton to Pulborough where you will find the beautiful West Sussex Golf Club.....

https://www.westsussexgolf.co.uk
Ha, ha, ha, and it’s chalk (sorry) and cheese compared to the Brighton courses. £125 a round, assuming you are fortunate enough to e granted a tee time, and two ball play only. Nice course, but a bit old school, unsure how it always features in the top 50 or so, very much who you know (legal or military background preferred) and there’s an interview and ‘vetting’ process just to get on the waiting list.