Boris the PM - a new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I think you've missed my point, The rocket has repeatedly asked me to produce links to info everytime he questions something I've said, I was merely throwing it back at him.

I didn't miss it but maybe you missed mine. By you doing it, how are you different from him? Just asking for a friend, seriously can't be arrised with an argument over it.

User20204

Visit site
I didn't miss it but maybe you missed mine. By you doing it, how are you different from him? Just asking for a friend, seriously can't be arrised with an argument over it.

It was sarcasm on my behalf towards her, so not even sure why you got involved and now saying you can't be bothered seems a bit weird :unsure:

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
It was sarcasm on my behalf towards her, so not even sure why you got involved and now saying you can't be bothered seems a bit weird :unsure:

Call it a rhetorical point if that helps you understand it, i.e. making you aware of how it looks without any read desire to be part of it.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
He nearly dies they said...stunt. (not suggesting his hospitalisation was a stunt, just the subsequent release of saying he nearly died)

He named his son after the doctors...stunt.
You say that him nearly dieing was a stunt, I challenged that and gave you a BBC article where a couple of nurses who helped him explained how I'll he was but you insist it was a stunt.
He and his partner can name their baby after whoever they wish and naming it after a doctor is a nice touch. It takes a certain kind of cynicism to suggest it was a stunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.