Boris the PM - a new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Life is very good and very comfortable for more people now than just about ever in UK history.

That's why it grinds my gears so much when some racist gammons say things like "...and that's why we're in such a terrible state" to justify their abhorrent racism, sexist, homophobic etc views.

100% agree on your 1st para, life in Britain for most people has never been better.
Don’t recognise your 2nd para.. Who you been mixing with, the nutcases at CAMRA?

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
T Our failing NHS is the fault of Labour's PFI nothing to do with current incumbent.
When Maggie Thatcher was in power, she decided that our area didn't need 7 hospitals covering all aspects of health care but just 1 super hospital. Problem was she closed the other 6 before the super hopsital couold be just that, and so people had to travel to other areas to get certain things done, and even now that hospital cannot cope with the demands placed on it. The Tories cut the NHS to shreds under Thatcher in the name of efficiency but all they did was spread the desease that is under funding, over crowding and demand, longer waiting times and poor moral. PFI is another animal, but Thatcher cut the roots of the system.
Do you not think that if we hadn't shut so many hospitals PFI wouldnt have been so prevelant?

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
100% agree on your 1st para, life in Britain for most people has never been better.
Don’t recognise your 2nd para.. Who you been mixing with, the nutcases at CAMRA?

I tend to avoid CAMRA like the plague.

Check out any Facebook Brexit group. They’re hilarious.

D

Deleted member 16999

C'mon guys this two way bickering ain't showing either of you in very good light.
Come on mate, he’s the first to throw irony calls at LP, he’s been warned by the mods over his posts with SILH, he’s been calling out others.
Last week he demands a retraction from me after I called him out saying remainers are losers, I provided evidence, still awaiting his apology, last night/today he is asked numerous times if he believes the bloke meeting the PM was rigged, not only has he not answered that he denies all knowledge of it and says I should ask again as he can’t be bothered!

He really needs to take a look at himself in the mirror before calling out others.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Come on mate, he’s the first to throw irony calls at LP, he’s been warned by the mods over his posts with SILH, he’s been calling out others.
Last week he demands a retraction from me after I called him out saying remainers are losers, I provided evidence, still awaiting his apology, last night/today he is asked numerous times if he believes the bloke meeting the PM was rigged, not only has he not answered that he denies all knowledge of it and says I should ask again as he can’t be bothered!

He really needs to take a look at himself in the mirror before calling out others.
Ah! at last a question. The answer is : I havent a clue if he was rigged, its what others have been suggesting but I said that already. Still dont understand why you didnt explain when I asked you a number of times.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16999

Ah! at last a question. The answer is : I havent a clue if he was rigged, its what others have been suggesting but I said that already. Still dont understand why you didnt explain when I asked you a number of times.
You were asked DIRECTLY 3 times since last night If you believe it was rigged, no answer, then rumours of a microphone, now you answer my post to someone else and still try and play the victim.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Is it just me or just a bit of Stockholm syndrome.. he is fully trapped - courts not going his way, ‘misled queen’, opposition looking for blood, EU watching us implode, Trump is a strong supporter, potential conflict of interest, fast and loose with language etc etc ....

But unlike TMay he seems to be fighting .. there is a bull dog in there.

Hitdaball

Visit site
There’s a bullshit dog in there.

It’s no Stockholm syndrome, it’s just the Trump playbook of setting yourself up as a populist against “the establishment” to gain votes and that an Eton Bullingdon boy is able to get away with that is a sad indictment of our print media and population.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
There’s a bullshit dog in there.

It’s no Stockholm syndrome, it’s just the Trump playbook of setting yourself up as a populist against “the establishment” to gain votes and that an Eton Bullingdon boy is able to get away with that is a sad indictment of our print media and population.

Sorry, for a second I thought you were talking about Corbyn, that other “populist” figure fighting against the establishment.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Quite ridiculous that the super rich Eton public school Tory faction are claiming that 'the establishment' are somehow against them.

Johnson/Gove are so desperate now that all they have left is to appeal to UK extremist groups.
How low has this once great party stooped,

Hitdaball

Visit site
Sorry, for a second I thought you were talking about Corbyn, that other “populist” figure fighting against the establishment.

No I wasn’t , the thread is about Depfeffel so I was talking about him. I can see how one could get confused though. Here are some pictures to help clear it up for you 😆

Attachments

• A3197B72-B5F7-4E75-83F8-A941AA97B8C7.jpeg
    A3197B72-B5F7-4E75-83F8-A941AA97B8C7.jpeg
    211.9 KB · Views: 16
  • B08595A6-E8BE-4EE4-899A-13BCA1CEA4C6.jpeg
    B08595A6-E8BE-4EE4-899A-13BCA1CEA4C6.jpeg
    240.7 KB · Views: 17

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
[QUOTE="Doon frae Troon, post: 2055567, member: 15632"How low has this once great party stooped,

Once great?? That’s one less Xmas card I have to buy @Doon frae Troon 😂[/QUOTE]

Fair play
They were once great...…....I actually voted for Thatcher twice.
Well it was either her or Michael Foot/Kinnoch.:love:

BTW good pics of Johnson/Corbyn in earlier times.

Last edited:

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Quite ridiculous that the super rich Eton public school Tory faction are claiming that 'the establishment' are somehow against them.

Johnson/Gove are so desperate now that all they have left is to appeal to UK extremist groups.
How low has this once great party stooped,

You know you are up the creek without a paddle when Farage thinks you are hitting new lows.

Speaking of Farage... anyone thinks Boris will make a pact with the Devil to ensure that he gets the full Brexiteer vote and get back in power

U

User62651

You know you are up the creek without a paddle when Farage thinks you are hitting new lows.

Speaking of Farage... anyone thinks Boris will make a pact with the Devil to ensure that he gets the full Brexiteer vote and get back in power

Well if he says he wont, that means he will. Then deny he said he wouldn't despite it being recorded...............the Johnson way. Lie, lie and lie again.

Status
Not open for further replies.