Bootle Golf Course

mono217

Journeyman Pro
i707.photobucket.com
May 3rd 2009. I was pondering wheather to post to have a little compitition between forumers PM me for more detials if intrested I could get better prices and so on depending on how many would play.

Practice ground to practice
£10 to play
£2.50 bacon roll.
£2 nearest the pin each
£2 longest drive
50p towards flame spirit golf society bootles charity which goes towards helping handicap and disabled kids into golf.

£15 all in.

PM if intrested

thanks

mono

EchtLoon

Challenge Tour Pro
www.thehomeofpoker.co.uk
Don;t want to piss on your party mono, but played in a match there about two years ago, never played on a course in worse condition ever, and of course it's in Bootle.

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Don;t want to piss on your party mono, but played in a match there about two years ago, never played on a course in worse condition ever, and of course it's in Bootle.

You've never played Kirkby then Echtloon!

Course is in decent nick these days new tees etc.

Clubhouse isn't up to much but it serves beer!

EchtLoon

Challenge Tour Pro
www.thehomeofpoker.co.uk

You've never played Kirkby then Echtloon!

Course is in decent nick these days new tees etc.

Clubhouse isn't up to much but it serves beer!
In fairness to the place, it was about 4 years ago, and I think had just changed hands to a private owner (maybe)?

It was possible to lose your ball on the tee :D

That said, there was the guts of a decent layout hiding under the decay as is so often the case with munis.