Bogside green-super close up

granters

Q-School Graduate
www.theirvinegolfclub.co.uk
I was messing about on our 4 th green today and took this pic of a ladybird. Unintentionally i got this cracking detail of the grass close up. Our greens are amazing just now, a lot of people would agree too. you'd never think it from this. I think there's 4 different types of grass in our greens.

The ladybird flew away happily, and i missed my putt

Attachments

• beastie.jpg
    beastie.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 226

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was messing about on our 4 th green today and took this pic of a ladybird. Unintentionally i got this cracking detail of the grass close up. Our greens are amazing just now, a lot of people would agree too. you'd never think it from this. I think there's 4 different types of grass in our greens.

tooooooo much time on your hands grant? i can concur greens are fast and in great nick. wish im played here every week! lol

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Its my mobile,HTC sensation,on the macro setting. Seriously good camera for a mobile

sure is, I thought you were lugging around a dslr
a pic of the green from a players perspective as well would be good, our greens are appalling with injected sand and slicing all over them

fat-tiger

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

im playing 2 rounds there next wednesday ,9.40 and around 2pm if any of you members are around come along and say hello