Boa shoes

TigerTime

Visit site
I have a pair of Boa Adidas shoes, think they were around £60 at the time I bought them a year ago I believe in a sale. I quite like them, saves me the hassle of tying laces constantly and easy enough to slip on and tighten. I like my shoes to be tight as possible I feel I get more stability that way (which could easily be a load of nonsense but just feels like it) so this system does the trick for me. I'm looking for another pair, perhaps a more expensive pair that is likely to last me 2 or 3 years as I don't see this pair lasting as long. Had a look at Adidas, FootJoy and Ecco's websites as I believe that is who incorporates them but not a fan of the Adidas Boas this year style wise and I find the FJ and Ecco offerings a bit expensive. Or am I just going to have to bite the bullet and splash out?

Anyone know any other manufacturers that do them or can point me in the right direction? or perhaps other brans with a similar system?

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have some Tour 360 with Boa (and boost foam), they have lasted me quite a few years now ... admittedly they don't get 100% exclusive use (as i also have boa on some codechaos that I love using too) but the tour360 are leather with leather heel section too, and I cant see any wear in any part of them.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Yup love me Boas, dropped a clanger not getting 2 pair. £120 for Ecco Yak leather. comfyiest shoes Ave ever had. Will look at the other makes.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Had 2 pairs of FJ and a pair of Puma with the BOA system and the FJ one was by far the best. Worth paying for IMO. I have the Pro SL with BOA and they are by far the best golf shoes I've owned