birdieman

P

pingpal

Htl, thanks for your concern.

Confession time.

I made so many enemies and upset too many forumers as birdieman that I went away and learned to be more polite and I have since metamorphosed into Pingpal, an altogether more rounded sort of character who thinks before he types, hopefully, although I was a little rude to Clubchamp07 earlier, sorry clubchamp!

Birdieman was consigned to history.

I suppose it's akin to Labour becoming New Labour or Windscale becoming Sellafield, or even Wilson becoming Wilson Staff maybe? A bit of a rebranding, that's all.
And no I'm not a schizo!
Question is should I retire Pingpal and resurrect big mouth birdieman or keep up my more 'user friendly' Pingpal identity, what do you think?...(Apart from he's mental)

Probably regret giving up my secret, quite enjoyed being a 'stranger' rather than an 'addict'.

On a similar note I wondered where The Belgie24 went, haven't seen him/her around for a while. Maybe he/she has a new identity??

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
An interesting metamorphosis, birdiepal/ pingman.

Was just checking your posts to see if you had been having any conversations with yourself! That would have had me worried. Good to have you back though. ......hawd on...you were never away. See. You've got me confused now.

Why not send a pm to theBelgie24? Not heard from furyk-or-unique (still the best pseudonym) lately either?

P

pingpal

Murphthemog and golfer 2112 are still awol too, 2112 was in the huff over a deleted post, surely not any longer? Maybe the thought of a spring GM outing will get him back?

Murphthemog was my forum nemesis in the early days, if I said black he said white, argued for about 3 days over the virtues of an expensive spinny golf ball as against a medium pricer, come on Murph are you still playing your PTS solo? I'm still on my Nike platinum one.

Golfer2112

Assistant Pro
Visit site
"golfer 2112 was in the huff over a deleted post, surely not any longer? Maybe the thought of a spring GM outing will get him back?"

Ok, my earlier mar***uana post was maybe a bit controversial and maybe GM were right to delete it so, ok, I shall return to the occasional posting of verbose nonsense.

:cool:

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I am still here, no worries, just waiting for the right post (poster) to have a snipe at.

Currently using Nike one black, but have a yellow pts in the bag for the frosty mornings.

cosworth

Assistant Pro
Visit site
cheers john.
i have been checking in but somin happened between me and golf last few wks.thought it would never happen as ive been so addicted but i had a few bad games and it took the joy out of it almost to the point of losing intrest.
also im struggling with my mates letting me down on games so no joy in playing alone.
anyways got some enthusiasm back now as i had a lesson tonight and he reassured me that my swing is progressing and its good for my limited experiance.(6 months)
but my clubs are holding me back as lie angle is not right so i dig the toe in which is playing hell wi my game.
need custom fit!!!!!!!! sorry for the boring rant

cosworth

Assistant Pro
Visit site
thanks mad but standing tall will make it worse wont it because the toe will be more on on the ground.im already to tall for the lie angle i thought.offered me custom fit mizuno mx 19 for £250 so thinking about that cos the demo club was lovely to play with.