Big Shout Out for golfworX

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
As mentioned in the American Golf thread, my lad ordered a new Mizuno STX driver a week or two back, and was informed on Monday by Mizuno that they were out of stock of the heads, and not expecting any back in stock until October. This would mean a delay until December before getting the driver.

We did a bit of scouting yesterday morning, found them online in stock at golfworX. A quick call to them, spoke with Carl and confirmed that they had the 9.5 head in stock. Carl had to go away and check that they had the particular shaft he was fitted for, but he called me back about 30 mins later, all good. The shaft needed to be cut and tipped, but if ordered by lunchtime, it could be delivered today. At precisely 11:55 this morning, DPD turned up with a long box containing the new driver that was a potential 5 month wait. Not casting any blame or anger for that on anyone, nobody's fault for the delay, AG didn't have it in stock, nor did Mizuno. The boy is very lucky that golworX had one, giving them a big shout out for the suberb turn around and very quick delivery.

Having been out playing 18 when it arrived, one very happy lad out with me for another 9 holes shortly to test it out.

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Yeah in addition to his online site, he’s got a great shop and set up at Boldon Golf Club here in the North East.
Has a good reputation as a club fitter stocking Srixon irons that I have my eye on, along with all the other major brands ?