Best/worst (golfing) Christmas presents?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mostly good stuff. AVX balls, UA summer shoes, a UA polo, pair of Stromberg shorts, FJ Hydroknit trousers, a Stuburt long-sleeved polo, a Nike fleece jumper, and one of those practise mats that changes colour to show you the ground interaction. Not too shabby.

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
Mostly good stuff. AVX balls, UA summer shoes, a UA polo, pair of Stromberg shorts, FJ Hydroknit trousers, a Stuburt long-sleeved polo, a Nike fleece jumper, and one of those practise mats that changes colour to show you the ground interaction. Not too shabby.
I also got the training mat with the sequins that track your club path. Has anyone used one?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I also got the training mat with the sequins that track your club path. Has anyone used one?
I think the proper branded one is called Acustrike but the one my wife got is an Amazon copy, as you say, it's made of sequins exactly the same as the cushions that you reveal an image by smoothing them one way. ? Might be useful though, we'll probably take it down the range at some point.

Ando

Visit site
Received another book today which I recommend to anyone interested in the history of the game.

https://www.dcthomsonshop.co.uk/golf-in-scotland-in-the-black-white-era

Nice. I really liked his book about the history of Scottish football grounds which also delved into the DC Thomson archive. Although I'm slightly biased as I helped promote it as part of my job at the time.

Anyway, got a Sounder long sleeve polo and some waterproof trousers that will be great for both golf and mountain walking. No novelty golf gifts fortunately!