Best/worst (golfing) Christmas presents?

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
In time honoured-fashion let’s have your best and worst. Didn’t get anything ‘goofy’ this year though I did get this which has blown my mind on various levels, and none in a good way..

Attachments

• 8E1764BD-E637-404F-AB07-FBD4B27C2272.jpeg
    8E1764BD-E637-404F-AB07-FBD4B27C2272.jpeg
    46.7 KB · Views: 51

JT.

Visit site
I got a sleeve of 3 golf balls from my daughter (some guidance clearly given via my wife as to brand etc...). Now I normally use fairly subtle markings, a couple of dots by the number.

Said daughter has used her sharpies and coloured them in to look like Friesian Cows!!! Although I suppose there’s no way I’ll be confusing them with my playing partners balls ??

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
inCollage_20201226_115623740_copy_1024x1274.jpg

Over the years I've had west ham headcovers for the driver . 3 wood and hybrid.

Last year got world's greatest dad for the other hybrid as the matching one is an X not a number so means can tell apart

This year was a scorecard holder

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
wife got me a foot massager, which on first thought was ..WTF, but its pretty good on reflection, esp after you have played a round

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Only one golf related present this year. An UA top, cerise body, black padded arms. It feels like wetsuit material, it isn't but that's the nearest I can describe it as. I wasn't sure when I saw it but it fits very nicely, not at all restrictive, and it will certainly be eye catching out on the course ?.

Very happy. I am hoping that the days of terrible golf related presents are over.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Didn't get anything golf related from anyone else. I did get myself a Garmin S60 though. And the boy got a set of Volvik Marvel Balls, which are far too expensive for him to lose. It would be much more appropriate for me to lose them instead.

I've just ordered an UA Storm golf hoodie.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
5 x Sub70 gloves
Pair of Inesis waterproof shoes, after reading several recommendation on the forum.
Five pack of FJ black socks
Three pack of FJ patterned socks
Book of golf related short stories
Book - Dai Rees on Golf

Quite a haul and all of them wanted.

arnieboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
A couple of Under Armour golf shirts and a couple of gloves, all the right size but it was all irrelevant when seeing the faces of the grandchildren opening their pressies .