Best vids/book to instil body rotation?

After starting the season well and really enjoying hitting the ball, my swing seems to have gone haywire, pushes/pulls/shanks/fat/thin etc you name it I'm doing it.
Been for a couple of lessons to get back on track and I'm definitely having to much lateral shift leading to arms taking over resulting in all of the above.
I need to get the rotation movement in my head but need sound advice on the correct way or I could do more damage if practicing the wrong thing. Online videos or a recommended book?
Thanks

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
With the disclaimer that I'm not an expert, when I notice that I have too much lateral movement I find it helps to feel like my weight shifts to the inside of my feet in turn ie. inside of right foot on backswing and inside of left foot on downswing.

Bob's chair drill is also good.

jdchelsea

Head Pro
Visit site
i actually emailed the pete cowen website recently to ask about the price (as it was previously sold for £15 now it's £45) of the dvd and was informed it was being re-released around the time of the open at a lower price.

not sure about specific for body rotation but i thought jim mcleans eight step swing video was very good and probably the best i've seen.

i actually emailed the pete cowen website recently to ask about the price (as it was previously sold for £15 now it's £45) of the dvd and was informed it was being re-released around the time of the open at a lower price.

not sure about specific for body rotation but i thought jim mcleans eight step swing video was very good and probably the best i've seen.

looks ideal thanks, yes his website states retail at £14.99 yet Amazon selling for £45!!!!

I'll put a wanted in the FS section, see if anyone wants to move theirs on or lend it to me for a week