Best sunscreen for golf?

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Soltan Once FACE 50+ spf 8 hours.
Recommended by dermatologist consultant after I had minor surgery on my face.

hines57

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Soltan factor 50 from Boots. Works well and at £4.00 is very price competitive. Doesn't seem to leave a horrible greasy deposit on your hands after putting it on (y)

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Soltan Once FACE 50+ spf 8 hours.
Recommended by dermatologist consultant after I had minor surgery on my face.
Soltan factor 50 from Boots. Works well and at £4.00 is very price competitive. Doesn't seem to leave a horrible greasy deposit on your hands after putting it on (y)
I always used the Soltan Once 50+ which does a great job BUT it makes a real mess of the clothing.

sunshine

Visit site
Galvin Green sun lotion. Costs £250 a bottle but is good quality and lasts for ages, especially if you live in the UK and hardly ever use it.
Ecco Golf sun tan lotion is £200 and also good quality. Top tip, the standard (non-golf) Ecco sun tan lotion is the same product in a different bottle and is only £100.
Ping are also bringing out sun tan lotion designed for senior skin but it will only be available from your club pro and it's best to get fitted for it.
Taylormade Burner sun lotion is used by a host of the top pros and can add 20 yards to your drives.
etc

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
I rub it in very carefully and follow all the instructions, but the one I use also has a skin coloured tint to it which marks clothing. It depends on which of the Once formulas you are using I think.
Aah. That's the one they designed to cover the bright red area you forgot to apply the colourless one to yesterday ;)

YandaB

Visit site
Any recommendations for those of us that are increasingly follically challenged? I prefer not to wear a hat in the heat as it makes me even hotter but there is defnitely less hair than there used to be, so I need something to rub/spray in without looking horrible and greasy.

The Dog.

Visit site
Any recommendations for those of us that are increasingly follically challenged? I prefer not to wear a hat in the heat as it makes me even hotter but there is defnitely less hair than there used to be, so I need something to rub/spray in without looking horrible and greasy.

Brasso?

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
This would probably do the job with a decent hat. ;)

3_mm_wetsuits_bare_new_1.png
What? Correction fluid to hands, feet and face? I'll give it a go, then.

tomshanks

Hacker
Visit site
Another vote for Calypso Once A Day from Aldi. Our local store doesn't seem to stock anything higher than factor 20 but you can get hold of it online.

Does eventually take its toll on clothing but I'll take that over cancer anyday!